what do u guys do for motivation (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
everyone else is stressing and crap and i can't bring myself to study much for economics..... i studied soo hard for all my other subjects and i feel all burnt out.... Eco's my last exam! i only have 10 units so i can't exactly skip it.... what do u guys do to motivate urselves??

i usually get that sick feeling in the bottom of my stomache and thats when i go hard out cramming but errgghh it hasn't come yet!!

what do u guys do for motivation?

kt san

i've had 12 days to study
and i'm still bludging
i was sick...so that was my excuse
just do lot's of prep like print out pass paper...then u would just click and realize u need to study cos it counts 20% of ur HSC, and that's a lot

saves.the.day

HSC
procrasitnate playing guitar and go on the boredofstudies forums to make myself feel like doing work then i just study until i feel sleepy. I don't really have a motivation hehe

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Dream of life and post-exam activities after the HSC.... :cool:

Umm better not let that distract me actually....

mkomko

maaaan i know exactly how u feel
i cant study for at all for some reason cos eco is my last exam
and all my friends except for a few have finished and are probably laughin' at me behind their backs (they really are)

i wanna stab em and shoot them in the head then gut them out cos this is really pissing me off so much

saves.the.day

HSC
lol i know!! like seriously... i love this. how everyone is partying and chucking massive house parties and stuff but I still get to study for 1 more exam! :) yes fun!

Pudgedog

i play my playstation until i feel like studying...
...not working yet. i give it a few days.

~DuMbEr~

think about going to tafe ahahah..then think also about walking out of the exam..going yeh i killed that exam..then think about the piss-up u will have that nite!! WOO HOO CANT WAIT TIL 12:25 WED 12th nov..pens fucking down!!!!!:D

Macross

Reading some of Ross Gittins' articles aren't that bad. They contain humour, facts and statistics to keep you engaged :)

kt san

OMG pudgedog got piro avatar....
oh well i got a l337er one ...in another forum
i got sad kimiko in snow

gittins, i'm only interested in behavioural economics
otherwise, they tend to be half textbook referenced
half explaining wat we already noe
and oh well....i got stacks of his articles from lecture...omg still gotta read

numg

HSC
Do economics along with something ejoyable like watching rugby...

...garuanteed productivity!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
um...go outside for a walk....listen to music....drink something nice and cool....talk to frends on phone...um yeah....read magazine or watch tv :)...take study as leisure not something boring....scream I LOVE U STUDY, everytime u start studying lol....hey it prob works....not that i wud try it

numg

HSC
um...go outside for a walk....listen to music....drink something nice and cool....talk to frends on phone...um yeah....read magazine or watch tv :)..
Exactly...anything totally unrelated to work will make you feel guilty. After a while (several hours), you will build up a level of guilt allowing you to do work (several minutes) . Rinse and repeat...

V

vanbasten

Peanuts. 1 peanut gives you the energy (or whatever) to concentrate for 5 whole minutes. Its scientically proven.

coroneos

lol wtf do u need 2 study for economics?? it is the easiest subject possible in the HSC course!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)