what do u guys do for motivation (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
To motivate yourself in economics look at it as a whole subject not just individual little chunks. Everything you've learnt throughout the years has some purpose and once you are able to understamd the whole lot the little things should click. Also a handy trick is to focus on what you know and don't dwell on what you dont. =)

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
i get motivated by knowing what my uai has 2 be and currently theres a good chance i wont get it, so that motivates me to do better becuz i wana get into my course! -and also i motivate myself by trying to beat the geeks in my classroom! lol i know dats mean, and ive never beaten them so i should give up... but hey.. it used to work as a motivation tool!

kochou

ToO LaZy ^* said:
eco is my favourite subj. that's my motivation.
then BOS takes it away from me :)
It's my favourite subject too, but nothing motivates me like Ross Gittens, applying al lthis textbook stuff to the real world =) Too bad i don't read the paper anymore after that portfolio assessment =/

coroneos

nothing motivates me to 2 eco.. it is just common sense + u just bs for 20 markers and end up getting a pretty damn decent mark by using the basic concepts + adding bs economic jargon :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i would certainly like your markers to mark my trial....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)