What do ppl do when u have hrs free? (1 Viewer)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Seriously...I have a day where I have 5 hours free and i'm bored sh*t. I usually just go to Fisher or Wentworth. I reckon they should have places where we could just sleep without worrying about ppl stealing our stuff....coz i really need to catch up on sleep especially since i wake up 5:30 every morning!
what does everyone else get up to?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
Seriously...I have a day where I have 5 hours free and i'm bored sh*t. I usually just go to Fisher or Wentworth. I reckon they should have places where we could just sleep without worrying about ppl stealing our stuff....coz i really need to catch up on sleep especially since i wake up 5:30 every morning!
what does everyone else get up to?

just go and sleep under a tree or something. use ur backpack as a coushin.

tennille

HSC
I have a three hour break on Mondays...I usually go to Fisher and revise my work...there's nothing else to do, especially when your friends are at lectures. :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
What's all this usually business :p you have been there a week.

I have a three hour break on Monday and Thursdays if Im tired Ill probably come back here and sleep for about 2 hours

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I sit down on the front lawns and perve on all the asians coming out of Fisher.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
As you may be able to tell from my avatar, my face has been taken over by maggots, and as such, i will be unable to charm arts girls for quite some time.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
fuck off, ive never sexed breaking. ugly mole tosser.

RARRRR

(we should stop spamming now and go and watch Lateline)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I have three days with four hour breaks, tried to change my timetable and there is nothing to do about it. That is seriously uncool. What do I do? The Library, Broadway...its just so boring.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i actually love free time at uni. theres tons of stuff to do. and tons of places to go.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
im one of those people with days with no gaps, and then days off. its my own private wonderland.

tennille

HSC
Xayma said:
What's all this usually business :p you have been there a week.

I have a three hour break on Monday and Thursdays if Im tired Ill probably come back here and sleep for about 2 hours
I have many breaks besides the 3 hour one :p . I just mentioned the 3 hour one because it's my longest. I usually do go to Fisher during my breaks, but if not, I'm having lunch with my friends. I know it has only been a week, but I feel like I've been there for ages because of o-week, the workshop, etc. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)