What do ppl do when u have hrs free? (1 Viewer)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
transcendent said:
I only went on Friday this week. Since Wednesday is avaliable I'll make that training session only cause I want to work all day Thursday/Friday. Yeah, that single lesson on Friday I'm still sore from it. I was wearing a black T, glasses and jeans on Friday. You should've heard of my name from the Kendo emails. I was the second guy to win the Shinai + Bag, Steven :D
Hey Steven! did you go to the homebush thingo today? I had to miss it which sucks.
Congrats winning that shinai + bag. I didn't win anything :(
I can only go on fridays now since thursday sessions have been cancelled... so peeved about that. You'll be able to spot me if you are ever in a friday session, I believe I'm the only caucasian girl who is part of the kendo club atm.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i live like 10 mins walk away so i just go bum around home.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
SmokedSalmon said:
Hey Steven! did you go to the homebush thingo today? I had to miss it which sucks.
Congrats winning that shinai + bag. I didn't win anything :(
I can only go on fridays now since thursday sessions have been cancelled... so peeved about that. You'll be able to spot me if you are ever in a friday session, I believe I'm the only caucasian girl who is part of the kendo club atm.
Nah didn't go, I've got work -_-" Have fun at training :)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Hey, r we allowed to attend other lectures and tutorials during or free time? coz i wanted to attend an extra maths tutorial to catch up on work and besides they don't check the roll.....

and another thing i was sitting in front of fisher by myself and my eye was itchy so i kinda winked and this guy thought i winked at him now he keeps following and staring at me!

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
Yeah feel free to attend any lectures, the lecturers don't care. In fact that's what a lot of ppl do in the first two weeks - to shop around and see what different courses are like. It is a practical way to help them decide what they are going to do in that semester.

Most tutors (the nice ones) will allow you to sit in a tute without enrolling, as long as you do what others are doing and keep quiet.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
Hey, r we allowed to attend other lectures and tutorials during or free time? coz i wanted to attend an extra maths tutorial to catch up on work and besides they don't check the roll.....

and another thing i was sitting in front of fisher by myself and my eye was itchy so i kinda winked and this guy thought i winked at him now he keeps following and staring at me!
I'm sorry, I'll stop:(

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
-_-" ........
cruelty at it's purest form.......just look at it....just beautiful......:D....Muhhahahahahahaa...*evil laughter*......I submit my obidience to your command...O queen of darkness!

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
LoneShadow said:
cruelty at it's purest form.......just look at it....just beautiful......:D....Muhhahahahahahaa...*evil laughter*......I submit my obidience to your command...O queen of darkness!
nooo...i wasn't being cruel....=(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)