What do I do?? (1 Viewer)

2KL4SKL

HSC
I want to do the movie Bend it like Beckham as a related text but everyone says it's overdone and I'll bet it is, but I think it relates well to my prescribed text which is The Namesake. If I don't do it I will have to do the text I was originally going to do, which is The Breakfast Club which is good for belonging but I think I can relate more stuff with Bend it Like Beckham than TBC. But I really don't want to do a text that a lot of people are doing because obviously they can easily compare. What do I do??

Haha ok I admit yes I was watching bits of it during the breaks of SYTYCD but every bit I watched was pretty relevant to my prescribed text so I'm really thinking of doing it because I've had trouble finding a text that was even remotely similar

Last edited:

Al-Ghazali

HSC
DId u choose bend it like bek because you just watched it on tv lol?
You can choose the typicall way, and manipulate it in an Atypical way

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I want to do the movie Bend it like Beckham as a related text but everyone says it's overdone and I'll bet it is, but I think it relates well to my prescribed text which is The Namesake. If I don't do it I will have to do the text I was originally going to do, which is The Breakfast Club which is good for belonging but I think I can relate more stuff with Bend it Like Beckham than TBC. But I really don't want to do a text that a lot of people are doing because obviously they can easily compare. What do I do??

Haha ok I admit yes I was watching bits of it during the breaks of SYTYCD but every bit I watched was pretty relevant to my prescribed text so I'm really thinking of doing it because I've had trouble finding a text that was even remotely similar
Little bit late to be changing related now isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)