what do girls think! (1 Viewer)

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
wow you girls are complicated, if someone shows off their a wanker, if they dont they are introverted and depressed. so, how do guys get your attention (in a positive way)? what kind of things do you look for? and the big question; how do girls show that they like someone?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
pikto said:
wow you girls are complicated, if someone shows off their a wanker, if they dont they are introverted and depressed. so, how do guys get your attention (in a positive way)? what kind of things do you look for? and the big question; how do you show that you like someone?
There has to be a balance m'dear. Be talkative, but not to talkative. I don't think that when boys are quiet that they are introverted and depressed.

Girls like polite boys, not arrogant bastards :)

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
introverted and depressed was just an extreme example

Yarg

HSC
that is retarded, all rapists should be hung by their nads over a pit of snapping crocodiles and or sharks with rayguns on their heads.

BabySilver

HSC
If he makes me laugh and is worth looking at i might get interested..

I show intrest by flirting. simple as that.

Show offs can be ok even if they are wankers (it's what's insaide that counts afterall)

The shy quiet type can be cute and pensive.

As i said they gotta make me laugh for me to even look at them.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like quiet guys
everyone had there thing and thats mine
although a guy who makes me laugh is always good too

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Agirlnameddani said:
Girls like polite boys, not arrogant bastards :)
Thats a lie. Read the ladder theory. Polite boys are friends, arrogant bastards get girlfiends.

Basically, make her laugh and act a touch overconfident and you will go well.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pikto said:
wow you girls are complicated, if someone shows off their a wanker, if they dont they are introverted and depressed. so, how do guys get your attention (in a positive way)? what kind of things do you look for? and the big question; how do girls show that they like someone?
Flirt,, listen to what they have to say, eye contact, body language, make a effort to spend time with the person and see them

malkin86

HSC
Smell nice, yet masculine. In general, it's a major turnon for girls. Don't spray yourself (with deodorant) just before you meet her, though, too strong. You could try acting Mr Darcy-ish? Sexy, polite and aloof. Aloof will get you nowhere unless they want to get you, though. It's complicated.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think this thread is superficial in a way. it is generalising to only a few girls of what they want. or is what you said, counted to most girls? there is a difference. like even if you read this thread, you ahve to put your own aim in focus. you have to actually commit to expressing your feelings in reality.

like i'm one of those seems-confident-so-must-be-great-to-be-with people. however, i only act funny, because i have nothing else to say, or i am very nervous in a way. so in other words, you have to be consistant in how you act.

OMG i don't get what i just typed?!

danie

a fool
HSC
i've said it once and i'll say it again.

intelligence.

humour.

and if you can't get her being yourself, don't bother.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
if a guy meets me and hes early. hes presentable. and nervous, makes silly jokes and tried to impress me. hes wearing a nice smelling cologne. his hairs all cute. hes clean. and he makes genuine eye contact. i melt. cos hes put in a conscious effort, cos he likes me. EYE contact:) :eek:

choc-chip

HSC
jumb said:
Thats a lie. Read the ladder theory. Polite boys are friends, arrogant bastards get girlfiends.

Basically, make her laugh and act a touch overconfident and you will go well.
dat can be ture eh...i kept saying i like the nice and polite one..(actually i do)but sometimes we find they r 2 boring 2 make us laugh...i do encourage those nice n plote guys keep on good work..

the majority mature gals want mature,nice polite guys
only the stupid, childish gals who go 4 the "bad" ones

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
damn it. i'm a nice polite guy who is witty and funny. what more do girls want from me??? :p

Last edited:

choc-chip

HSC
a guy just told me:" gals r dogs, the harder u chase her, the harder she's running away from u..on the other way round, the harder u run away, thh hard she chases u back"
isn't dat funny?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)