what do girls think! (1 Viewer)

Tammie

An honest reply

The thing is every girl is different and we all like different types of guys or we would all want to date the same 1's...but generally speaking...which from talking from my friends this is what girls want...

1. Someone they can have fun with...either laughing or joking aroung
2. They have to be able to talk to u
3. Looks arent overly important but do play a part..personality eg nice, kind and talkative .however i would rather go out with a guy who was nice/polite than some hot uphimself guy
4. We like small guestures that show us that u like us.
5. smile and eyes...easiest way for a guy to attract attention is eye contact followed by a smile.
6. Gets along with others...eg ur friends...a girl considering a bf usually considers if u can get along wit da gals.

I dont really know how to answer this as ever1 is different i spose its a balance between too outgoing and too shy...basically knowing the right place and time to act certain ways is good... just be nice smile alot and be her friend....she's bound to notice u when she wakes up to what a nice guy u r

Keen

MD
HSC
You can say every girl is different and yes they are BUT there are things that increase the attraction - i.e. acting like a pansy and all mushy and nice isn't going to increase the attraction. But a bit more confident and self reliant will, but of course this doesn't mean you can have every girl but you can work to create something and then the individual difference come into play.

Keen

HSC
girls want a guy who is confident n is good at shit. they also like a guy who is classy. so act good in front of them n shit. lyk open der car door etc

BabySilver

HSC
Shuter said:
Don't worry, you were too far down on his ladder anyway.

(I'm in)
In with me or with him?

And hey deep down every guy just wants sex.

Not that i'm offering

Senator04

HSC
N/A
BabySilver said:
In with me or with him?

And hey deep down every guy just wants sex.

Not that i'm offering
I reckon u'd have to say that, this is fairly true among most people, male and female. Human or animal nature, we are attracted to members of the opposite sex (usually) and want to have sex with them. Or at least thats what science would say.

BabySilver

HSC
just cause science would say it doesn't mean i'd have to say.

I actually said it cause i have dated about 15 guys this year, atleast 10 of them go hit/slapped/left alone in the middle of a resturant, and in one case an accidental concussion all because it became apreant pretty soon they just wanted sex

the other 5 came across sweeter at first

Senator04

HSC
N/A
well that seems a precendent thats pretty hard to argue against. Poor girl, its a pretty sad statement that among 15 guys u didnt meet one that didnt just want sex from you. We men really have to lift our game me thinks

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
choc-chip said:
since i'm a vain girl, and i like popular guys..
nice-friendly
humour-no stupid jokes, or laghing at their own joke..(but sometimes can be very cute), definitely not sex joking all the time
good taste-clothing, music, cars
good look- having sense of fashion,clean, tidy, sportive
smart-acadamically, socially,
guy knows a little bit abt cooking
carsons in the country i heard. cos you may only find a GAY guy.

BabySilver

HSC
Senator04 said:
well that seems a precendent thats pretty hard to argue against. Poor girl, its a pretty sad statement that among 15 guys u didnt meet one that didnt just want sex from you. We men really have to lift our game me thinks
My thought's exactly!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
BabySilver said:
just cause science would say it doesn't mean i'd have to say.

I actually said it cause i have dated about 15 guys this year, atleast 10 of them go hit/slapped/left alone in the middle of a resturant, and in one case an accidental concussion all because it became apreant pretty soon they just wanted sex

the other 5 came across sweeter at first
I can't believe you slapped them. I mean, sure, they may want sex. but how many guys dont. like pookie said, you might need a gay one if you dont want guys to WANT to sleep with you. But if they're taking you to a restaurant you could give them a little credit - if they truly were as ghastly as you say with it they wouldve invited you to their bedroom for your "date" and then slapping them wouldnt be such a public scene.

Still, just because I wouldnt do it doesnt mean I cant commend your courage... and the boys who want to date you probably should lift their game.

Maybe im too easy to please.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Senator04 said:
I reckon u'd have to say that, this is fairly true among most people, male and female. Human or animal nature, we are attracted to members of the opposite sex (usually) and want to have sex with them. Or at least thats what science would say.
haha true, i usually want sex. its not just a guy thing.

BabySilver

HSC
Ok There was only one I went to a resturan with. usually it was a walk o and a coffee/hot choclate or a drink in a bar and the slap usually occured fairly less publically.

the one who took me out to dinner actually was one of the worse to cop it but only verbally and not by me. It was a fairly public resturant and My cousin happend to be there at the smae time.. totally co-incedental, is a didstant cousin i hardly see. When the guy's hand started creeping up my leg i asked him to stop, he moved his chair closer and told me what he would like to do to me I got up and left.. next thing I know my cousin's friend was outside the resturant rushing me off to my car before my cousin came flying out.. apprently my cousin had some rather colourful words with him. Serves him right I guess.

I don't mind guys wanting sex.. but i mean when it's ALL they want (and yes they do actually eventually tellme this) i don't want them. I belive there is more to a relationship then sex. hell if i wanted sex I wouldn't be out there looking for guys, I know someone who is willing and very able whenever i want. I just don't want.

django_

HSC
for me, they basically have to be my best friend..someone i can talk to about anything and be comfortable enough to burp and fart in front of them..yell at them if im angry but be able to communicate with well enough to sort stuff out...of course, ur bf/gf is usually a more intimate relationship than ur best friend, so i also reckon u just gotta be comfortable which each other....if they see u naked, doin a wee who cares :)

plus a whole lot of other stuff but i know noone wants to read all day hehe

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
django_ said:
for me, they basically have to be my best friend..someone i can talk to about anything and be comfortable enough to burp and fart in front of them..yell at them if im angry but be able to communicate with well enough to sort stuff out...of course, ur bf/gf is usually a more intimate relationship than ur best friend, so i also reckon u just gotta be comfortable which each other....if they see u naked, doin a wee who cares :)

plus a whole lot of other stuff but i know noone wants to read all day hehe
you really want your 3 cents don't you?! :p

but what you said, i think should be when you are in the relationship for a period of time.

and who said that guys always thnk about sex when they like someone. that is not true. it is just a small part of it. it doesn't come into the equation if you don't think of it.

django_

HSC
huh i dont get it?!

the hsc is over man no brain no worky :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
still got one more year damn it?! but again time to smarten up.

think smart, talk smart, type smart, be smart, attempting to break this chain is not smart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)