what do girls think! (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
nah sorry all im saying for ppl u just meet its impossible to know

but ppl who will or already have been in ur life for a while there isnt a myserty about them....they are involved in ur life and uve obviously had the time to know them- otherwise why r they still there??

i dont think the perspective of thinking what other ppl are about is anything like postmodernism- thats just taking a bit far.....its about basic human interaction and feeling like you know someone, because to say the second u think u know someone- u dont is wrong. sure u cant predict what ppl do but u still have a good idea of what they r like

being unpredictable in this circumstance is not always fun- because it can be good maybe when u younger and spontaneous, but it can backfire on you and u could to do something u didnt know they were capabale of doing

and ur right u have to be urslef- other ppl fell like becoming a persona, but thats not always the go for most ppl trying to portray themselves as the perfect man
(cause in my opinion its bshit to say that about ne1- no1 is perfect, its a facade/romanticising urbeliefs about someone else that u become blind to who they really are)

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Come to think of it ur right, postmodernism is way more confusing that women, lol :p

its a facade/romanticising urbeliefs about someone else that u become blind to who they really are)
Mate Amen, I'll tell you I learnt that the hard way last year.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah same here- sometimes i feel i have to think twice about most things when it comes to meeting someone new...you just never know

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
The whole "first impressions count" theory sucks too... that means you have to have your A-Game on 24/7 really?
Girls are perplexing, vexing, confusing.. practically.. they epitomise all synonyms of the sort.
They should be placed in the Thesaurus as such!

Hehe that quote is funny Senator04... there was this friend of ours who was with this chick, and she Is Hot.. like seriously, model material - ask mathock if u dont believe me.
anyways.. she was cheating on him flat out, we tried to tell him, but as the quote you included in ur post shows - he was one blind ignor-anus.
He got burnt in the end.. and hehe sorry to say, but i got so much pleasure out of saying "i told ya so".

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Those moments are bad, u feel bad for them, but can't help but laugh at their ignorance, because as u said u knew it was gonn ahappen all along.

django_

HSC
i hate wen ppl stop beleiving their friends about their bfs/gfs or watever....my friend started goin out with this guy who was a WANKER like omgggg but everyone said 'oh but he treats her like a princess' n i said uh yeh but were her best friends shouldnt he respect us as well dammit? in the end she broke up with him..he got too attached n would always talk to other girls n shit...i was thinkin maaan noone EVER listens to me..i knew this all along!!! oh well... :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
It's just cause you get attached to that person in a diff way to your friends. Maybe it's cause ur friends will always be there and the one you have a thing for might not always be there.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Atotoi said:
You know you’re in the friend zone when –

… says: I went to a party last nite & got too drunk

Atotoi says: and just what is “too drunk” for you?
Shagging anonymous guys in lanes?
Spewing in letterboxes?

… says: I was too drunk, so I couldn’t remember much

Atotoi says: maybe all of the above?
Spewing whilst shagging some fella?

… says: nah thats impossible... i have my period... and i know i didnt spew ahahah

Atotoi says: wonderful…

lollerskates!!!

django_

HSC
SweetSeasons: yeh i guess so....but she kidna expected too mch from him as well..he smokes, and she kept trying to make him quit n he said he was but shed see him smoking n get all shitty...if u like the guy enough to go out with him, put up with it. if u dont like smokers, then why get attracted and try n change him?

i HATE wen ppl try and change their bfs/gfs. fuckin like em for who they are dammit!! but yeh

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i am not a superficial person, and what do i get? i get zero, zilch, nutter.

is there something that i lack? why can't girls give better indications of whether they like guys or not? ah the beauty of an unanswerable question. goes in straight, but comes out crook. :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
i am not a superficial person, and what do i get? i get zero, zilch, nutter.

is there something that i lack? why can't girls give better indications of whether they like guys or not? ah the beauty of an unanswerable question. goes in straight, but comes out crook. :D
Majority of people ARE superficial leaving not superficial people in the dust I guess.

I think girls give pretty good indications of whether they like a guy or not but so many girls indicate in different WAYS that guys are always completely lost cos they expect something from Girl S but only Girl W indicates in that manner. It doesnt mean Girl S needs to indicate BETTER, its just a shame that Boy A (lets call him lesmiester_dj) isnt equipped to understand the way that Girl S works.

Plus, Dr. Phil says that only 7% of all communication is verbal which means the other 93% is non-verbal. So remember that while Girl W might be fully into communicating verbally that shes interested, Girl S might use that 7% to talk to lesmiester_dj about music but if you look at the other 93%, she is DEFINITELY indicating.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
is there something that i lack?
Now THAT is the truly unanswerable question, as I would have to know you to respond and make ur life truly and magically enlightened!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't think asking her friends would be a good idea, since they are chinese. if anyone knows anything about chinese people, it's like a plague of locusts, the message gets passed around, and within a day, your doomed?! :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
i don't think asking her friends would be a good idea, since they are chinese. if anyone knows anything about chinese people, it's like a plague of locusts, the message gets passed around, and within a day, your doomed?! :p
Options
1)ask her yourself - best but not always safest
2) ask one of YOUR friends to ask her - then it cant get around like a plague of locusts although it is the primary school option
3) not give a crap if it gets around
4) see how she reacts to flirting, joking, affection - test the water my friend (she loves it)
5) Send her a rose with a card - then u dont have to speak to her, your friend or her friends, cuts out the middle man with less confrontation. She loves it.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i've tested the water with small amounts. i still can't see the colour yet. its a mixture of green and red (whatever that colour is). :D

S

Shuter

lesmiester_dj said:
Start a rumour saying "you're a fat hoe" and then by the principle of chinease whispers by the time it gets to her it should be "lemeister dj likes you".

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
great insight, but what if it gets worse? haha

i like spreading rumours. i like passing on rumours. i like continuing rumours. i won't be a rumour.

make sense of it if you can. :p

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Majority of people ARE superficial leaving not superficial people in the dust I guess.

I think girls give pretty good indications of whether they like a guy or not but so many girls indicate in different WAYS that guys are always completely lost cos they expect something from Girl S but only Girl W indicates in that manner. It doesnt mean Girl S needs to indicate BETTER, its just a shame that Boy A (lets call him lesmiester_dj) isnt equipped to understand the way that Girl S works.

Plus, Dr. Phil says that only 7% of all communication is verbal which means the other 93% is non-verbal. So remember that while Girl W might be fully into communicating verbally that shes interested, Girl S might use that 7% to talk to lesmiester_dj about music but if you look at the other 93%, she is DEFINITELY indicating.
lol i love dr phil- i just believe he could kick oprah's arse if they ever got into a fight but back on track about the opposite sex dont worry......it will always be weird, sometimes a total stranger will aks you out and other times you dont get what you want

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
thejosiekiller said:
lol i love dr phil- i just believe he could kick oprah's arse if they ever got into a fight but back on track about the opposite sex dont worry......it will always be weird, sometimes a total stranger will aks you out and other times you dont get what you want
i never get what i want, rather, getting what i don't want or need. :vcross: :D

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah things change- nothing ever stay the same especially at ur age- relax and start enjoying things cause beofre u know it u will have changed for the better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)