what colour nail polish are you wearing? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I remember the crack nail polish. I used one accidentally, thinking it was normal and then 'wait a minute.....'

magnetic nail polish! I used to have a whole collection

black nail polish is my favourite!

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I remember the crack nail polish. I used one accidentally, thinking it was normal and then 'wait a minute.....'

magnetic nail polish! I used to have a whole collection

black nail polish is my favourite!
Omg I remember them crack nail polish days. They were selling at $20 a bottle once upon a time lol I think I got one off my friend and it did not live up to expectations

Currently have half painted pink nails cos they've peeled and I ceebs to remove them

HSC
Omg I remember them crack nail polish days. They were selling at $20 a bottle once upon a time lol I think I got one off my friend and it did not live up to expectations

Currently have half painted pink nails cos they've peeled and I ceebs to remove them
yeah I had pretty ones that went on nice but turned out blehh
haha same, I have purple but my nails grew and currently a quarter of my nails aren't coloured. I think I'm leaving them to peel off

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah the mirror/wet look ones, I don't think you can find them in retail shops. But if you look in places like gloss they seem to have a good nail art collection.

HSC
I think I will drop by gloss and maybe priceline as it has some new stuff I want to purchase. Plus, the website says there's some sales
=)

HSC
They sell this at hair warehouse I think! I love the shiny/metallic look
omg, I'm looking at them now!

I am a matte girl
I love how any nail polish can come out as matte because of some cool tricks, like using corn starch or using steam. I have a normal black that I also use to do matte on my nails, without needing to buy a proper one lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)