What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Nice bin collision lmao.

Are those tyres bald by any chance (either they just look really small or they look bald) ?
Yeah I know lol. Its just plastic anyway.

No they're not bald. Still got a fair bit to go.

I need some wheel covers they look ugly. Hahaha

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah I know lol. Its just plastic anyway.

No they're not bald. Still got a fair bit to go.

I need some wheel covers they look ugly. Hahaha
Haha yeah.

Nah don't bother with wheel covers. They'll probably fly off after a while any way and they do nothing for the car as a whole except maybe make it look better (though nothing will make that thing look really good though without a total makeover haha).

turntaker

HSC
Haha yeah.

Nah don't bother with wheel covers. They'll probably fly off after a while any way and they do nothing for the car as a whole except maybe make it look better (though nothing will make that thing look really good though without a total makeover haha).
Well I should start modding the car.
I think I need some cheap but good looking wheels. and coilovers to lower the car. And a body kit.
And probably paint the car and wheels white.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I need some cheap but good looking wheels. and coilovers to lower the car. And a body kit.
the best place to find cheap stuff would most probs on eBay and gumtree... all you just have to worry about is the reliability

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Body kits are pretty pricey by the time you factor in paint. Also most of them have gone completely out of style, could probably get away with a Glanza (JDM turbo starlet) style kit on a starlet though.

Also, all the mods you have mentioned will probably cost at least 3-5 times what you paid for the car. Particularly a colour change respray.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Body kits are pretty pricey by the time you factor in paint. Also most of them have gone completely out of style, could probably get away with a Glanza (JDM turbo starlet) style kit on a starlet though.

Also, all the mods you have mentioned will probably cost at least 3-5 times what you paid for the car. Particularly a colour change respray.
Cant people just do a home job ?. Also when people do pay a hefty amount to paint their car, is it true that you have to do some registration work because you have changed your identification of your car?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Cant people just do a home job ?. Also when people do pay a hefty amount to paint their car, is it true that you have to do some registration work because you have changed your identification of your car?
Yeah, but it might not look good. There's a lot of prep work, complete colour change is an engine out job (need to do engine bay, door jams etc.). Even if you get good paint (not cheap) a home job still might not turn out great as your garage/drive way isnt clean enough.

If you are thinking really low budget, the spray can jobs on VN commodores etc. stand out a lot haha.

No idea about registration work.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, but it might not look good. There's a lot of prep work, complete colour change is an engine out job (need to do engine bay, door jams etc.). Even if you get good paint (not cheap) a home job still might not turn out great as your garage/drive way isnt clean enough.

If you are thinking really low budget, the spray can jobs on VN commodores etc. stand out a lot haha.

No idea about registration work.

lel.. how about those matte finish, where you can get the sleeves and just paste them on the body of the car. They also look sooo badass !!!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Matte finish is sometimes paint, sometimes wrap. Some cars come with it from the factory. Wrapping a car is more than just "pasting sleeves" on the car though. Most of the cars you see wrapped whole have been done professionally.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Matte finish is sometimes paint, sometimes wrap. Some cars come with it from the factory. Wrapping a car is more than just "pasting sleeves" on the car though. Most of the cars you see wrapped whole have been done professionally.
Really !! what cars are matte finish I have never seen any !

Are matte finish wrapping expensive ? compared to paint ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)