:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
thats so exciting!
:cool:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Skeeta said:
We've also got 4 cars in the family and only a two car garage :eek:
We're in same situation as you- except, we only use one car spot in the garage (the other side is full of stuff, and if you put a car there, you can't reach the other side). So what we end up with is 1 car in the garage, 2 parked outside the garage (as in, bonnet facing the individual garage doors), and then one car parked on the street.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have a double garage but one side has a boat in it and the other is full of junk so we have 4 cars out the front. 2 are in the driveway, 1 is on the grass beside the driveway, and the other is out the front half on the street and half on the grass.

And in a couple years when my sister can drive we will have another car.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
i dont have a car coz im onli on my l's but i realli realli want a mazda rx8 they r hot! hehe

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL we have 4 cars, and a ONE CAR garage (which cant actually fit a car coz its filled with other crap). our house looks like a total dump with all these cars sprawled all over the road/lawn/driveway. plsu we always have some other extra people over. my brothers mates with their cars, my sisters bf practically lives here. he always parks on the road half on our side, half on next door neighbours side.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Nothing is impossible, with the power of the Dark Side!

We have three car drivers and one car and 5 family members who travel everyday. Then again we use public transport as well.

ihgjuk

HSC
transcendent said:
ihgjuk that's a nice car. congradulations on getting it. are the rear seats good enough to comfortably fit two adults? if so i might consider getting it cause it's on my short list. are you going to mod it? it has the RB20 engine yeah?
thanks man. Depends on your definition of 'comfort' just have a look at one and decide for yourself.

My 32 pictured has an RB25DE non turbo engine.. rare for r32's but factory fitted. Its also an m-spec, so has sunroof and a bunch of other tasty extras.

Apparantly the rb20det engines are good, so if your not restricted with the new laws, go for it! you wont be dissapointed!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
transcendent said:

We have three car drivers and one car and 5 family members who travel everyday. Then again we use public transport as well.
Public transport is pretty much not an option in my area. No car means 2 hours to get somewhere that would take 20 minutes driving.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
transcendent said:

we have five car drivers and four cars and five family members who travel everyday. then again we use public transport as well - just not as much as it is unreliable and due to our jobs or education we cannot afford to be late. damn cityrail.

four sounds like a lot. but dad bought his car. dad bought mums. dad bought one for us three kids to share. but oldest brother has his own. so just me and my other brohter share it. but yeh matt bought his car.

i still travel from college by train and bus and sometimes by train in the morning.. but usually scab a lift with dad so i can sleep in the car :eek::eek:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah I understand. Some places don't have access to reliable public transport. I'm lucky I live 20 mins walk from the station. I have to constantly ferry people back and forth from the station cause my dad's too lazy to these days.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
jebbie said:
we have five car drivers and four cars and five family members who travel everyday.
THATS THE EXACT SAME AS ME!! twins!! <3

Skeeta

HSC
:eek: i miss out

4 family members. 4 drivers. 4 cars

pottsy44

HSC
unlucky, but lucky at the same time?

we have 5 drivers and 4 cars, bc my younger sister are twins, so they share lol.

oh we also only have one garage and my car gets it :p, mums is in the driveway and the other two cars are on the otherside of the road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)