What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
^ Looks the goods... keep us posted with progress pics

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Don't have at least one kid whose parents bought him a new VE sv6 haha?
hahahaah i know right, it's only about 25k ish now, not 60k. Car looks good and i love the sound.

Take the stickers off though, you say it isn't ricey but you have "drift boss" stickers? It's awd lol

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I would be happy if I get my hands on a:
-Evo 8-10
-Type R
-Golf GTI
-BMW 135 M Hatch (M1 is just overkill, 135M is pretty much the same, but a lot less)
-S3
-MX5 (nobody can deny its legendary status)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
-BMW 135 M Hatch (M1 is just overkill, 135M is pretty much the same, but a lot less)
I can vouch that these two cars are nothing alike. They share roughly the same engine but everything else is completely different.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I can vouch that these two cars are nothing alike. They share roughly the same engine but everything else is completely different.
But fark is the 135M ugly, would rather a CLA for a similar price, or a used e92 M3.

Fonzie32

HSC
hahahaah i know right, it's only about 25k ish now, not 60k. Car looks good and i love the sound.

Take the stickers off though, you say it isn't ricey but you have "drift boss" stickers? It's awd lol
Lol yeah I know, just wanted to sticker bomb one thing for the heck of doing it. Hence why It's under the bonnet haha. It'll definitely go soon!

Don't have at least one kid whose parents bought him a new VE sv6 haha?
Nope! A few people have started to drive BMW's and there was one Merc but that's only been to and from exams.

Last edited:

Fonzie32

HSC
^ Looks the goods... keep us posted with progress pics
Cheers man, will do.

I would be happy if I get my hands on a:
-Evo 8-10
-Type R
-Golf GTI
-S3
-MX5 (nobody can deny its legendary status)
Quite a range of cars there. Personally I would get the GTI over the S3. Audi is just over priced when really they use mostly VW parts. Yeah it's got the expensive badge but I'd get the golf anyday! BMW is also ehhh...haha.. Interior is on par with the golf... Which is a let down considering the price difference. Evo 8-10 has always been a fav of mine. I'd have one as a track car :D MX5, enough said lol. Who can argue about them!

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Looking forward to getting my hands on an S2 RX8 after hsc, or early next year ....

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I forgot to add to the list, scirocco.

On another note. hmmm, 2 door civic, i think you can only import from jap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)