What are your career aspirations? (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
What are you guys' dream jobs and what do you want to achieve??

HSC
I don't know, i'm very confused. My dream job changes every week.

First i wanted to work at DOLLY, then a fashion designer (there was a period of my life where i was obsessed with Whitehouse), then i wanted to be a head chef and own my own restaurant, and then i wanted to be a lawyer. I now wanna be a writer, but i know i'll move on soon.

SOOOOOOOO CONFUSSSINGGGGG.

bored of sc

HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
I don't know, i'm very confused. My dream job changes every week.

First i wanted to work at DOLLY, then a fashion designer (there was a period of my life where i was obsessed with Whitehouse), then i wanted to be a head chef and own my own restaurant, and then i wanted to be a lawyer. I now wanna be a writer, but i know i'll move on soon.

SOOOOOOOO CONFUSSSINGGGGG.
what subjects are you doing for HSC?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I'm interested in quite a lot of careers such as IT, Medicine, Law, Commerce, Finance or even a career in a sport like tennis :D. It varies and you change quite a lot :). But when I was a kid, I wanted to be either a cricketing professional, getting paid for gaming or making games and being a policeman, due to the handcuffs, guns, the siren and all that lol.

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I have no dream job. All I've decided is that I'm going to Uni, but apart from that, I've got no idea what to do. The only thing I've ever considered doing is something in Medicine, but I also have an interest in History.

bored of sc

HSC
bettina44 said:
something in design like graphics or interior design.yourself?
me? something with maths, heavily maths based, like statistician but not engineering, or if thats not possible high-school maths teaching (maybe) but yeah, I'm like alot of you out there, don't know for sure and constantly changing!

oh! what subjects are you doing for thee HSC Bettina?

Alex2

HSC
I can still remember in something like Year 1 or something parent/teacher interviews i was there with my dad, and the teacher was like "What do you want to be when you grow up ?"

and i said either a fireman or a lawn-mowing dude... she was like good you can come and mow my lawn then

HSC
bored of sc said:
what subjects are you doing for HSC?
Advanced english, Vet Hospitality, Buisness Studies, Biology, Ancient history and Vet information technology. I BADLY wanna swap information technology for General maths.

bored of sc

HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
I BADLY wanna swap information technology for General maths.
can you change it or are there clashing lines or not enough time?

HSC
I don't know, i just made the decision recently.

I haven't checked if there is a General maths class in that line, so i don't know. I just hope there isssss.

F-O-B

HSC
get my aeronautical engineering degree.
..n then be a house wife.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Oo, hopefully something in the engineering field or commerce field - none of the lawyer or doctor stuff for me. :D

If I could get into a combined degree of commerce and engineering at UNSW, that would be freaking awesome. :D

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
I want to get into a combined degree in law and social science (criminology) at UNSW.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lsam said:
Any job with remuneration package of >1 billion dollars.
Money money money, always sunny, in a rich man's world :).

Oh, see my sig for my career aspiration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)