"what are you studying?" (1 Viewer)

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
It's so frustrating when people you meet will ask you that, and when you say Law, you can tell that they think it means you're some kind of genius/super nerd. There are shit law students as well.

I'm not imagining this, am I? Do you feel the same when people ask you?

ibewatto

HSC
yer i get wat u mean, law sounds so big shot but my class is so spread apart there are some really smart people but some dumb fuckers as well. but its the same with most things is think. i would rather be/ am glad to be a nerd rather than dumb

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
yeah I know what you mean. I'm studying accounting, so I get the feeling every time I say it, people assume I'm either 'boring' or 'money-hungry'. Both of which I hope I'm not.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Most people will always think that and ask your advice on anything legal related which most of the time you won't know. It was funny when I went to UWS and people would ask what are u studying and be impressed then ask were and go 'oh'.

For the record I know a heap of dodgey law students

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
ibewatto said:
yer i get wat u mean, law sounds so big shot but my class is so spread apart there are some really smart people but some dumb fuckers as well. but its the same with most things is think. i would rather be/ am glad to be a nerd rather than dumb
OP means B/Laws, not Legal Studies. That's a whole new ballpark of stupid people thinking they are smart with their shitty scaling subject.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
IronMaiden said:
OP means B/Laws, not Legal Studies. That's a whole new ballpark of stupid people thinking they are smart with their shitty scaling subject.
:rofl:

ibewatto

HSC
IronMaiden said:
poon ur such a fuck dead set you could have explained that in civil manner to me, but as u no i was reffering to herby lol. ill kick ur ass tomora

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
ibewatto said:
poon ur such a fuck dead set you could have explained that in civil manner to me, but as u no i was reffering to herby lol. ill kick ur ass tomora
What the hell does this post even mean?

Xytech

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it sucks. I hate it when people judge other people on their degree, regardless of what it is. There are heaps of absolutely phenomenal and amazing people who do arts/education/science etc etc, and heaps of pompous arrogant idiots who suck at law.

Rorix

HSC
IronMaiden said:
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)