what are you over?? (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gobaby said:
i am going to be over my boyfriend. correction ex-boyfriend. soon. please god :(
hahahaha...keep it in the L&R thread :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
I'll try. He's also a label snob, which I hate. He wont buy clothing thats not a surfy, skatey, emo, punkish label.
oh my god yes. what is it with billabong, quiksilver, volcom, etc bullshit brands that arent even good cuts or quality...? my brother constantly wears this shit. and he has never surfed or skated in his life!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i'm over erina fair!
it has NOTHING decent, i swear its just like a fricken factory outlet where all the shops send their shit stock. ALl the stock in the stores at the moment is the stuff on sale in sydney, i swear. ugh

i still love the sienna miller look as well

Lennie

melimoo said:
ohhh those hardcore punk chicks who wear those Nirvana and "The Misfits" etc shirts that they just buy from dangerfield!!! arrrgh!!!!!!
and skinny jeans used to be looked down on and used to (for me) be an indication of one's coolness (cool according to me). now every single girl is wearing them and it makes me angry - my cool radar has been tampered with. but, however, the skinny jeans club is still kinda exculsive for the guys, and for that i am happy. not many of them have the balls to wear them and wear them well

Haha. I know!! I love skinny jeans, but its sooo weird seeing every second 13 year old girl wearing them. They are no longer cool. But dammit I will continue to wear them! :uhhuh:
Oh, This guy at General Pants was wearing really tight skinny jeans today. I never used to have an opinion on them, but i am now 100% converted ;) :p

IMO Im over;

Slouch bags; Especially the metallic slouch bags. Every girl, and I mean every single one of them, that came into my work today had one. Many of them had the metallic pink 'roxy' ones as well. I used to think they were hot when they first came out, but they are just so plain now. In saying this however, I will continue to wear them, as most of my bags are of this description....

Plaited belts; (if thats how you spell it) And especially the bronze and gold ones.

Everything covered entirely in roxy or billabong; IMO this looks cheap. These items are usually is only bought so that the wearer can display the label. Being a walking billboard isnt flattering to anyone.

Those furry ugg boots; Not just regular ugg boots, these pink/white furry boots should not be worn outside of the house. Ugg boots I can handle, because some pull it off very very well, but these things are just ridiculous. I actually saw a group of about 8 girls walking around the mall wearing matching ones, teamed up with either mini's, long skirts, skinny's (Damn some people for degrading them) or yes, even shorts.....

Those beanies with the tie up sides; So many people bought them today it wasnt funny. All of which were under the age of 16, but still.... They dont flatter anyone when its 20 degrees outside...

People who dont know how to dress for their body type; I dont mean any offence by this. Its sort of self-explanitory.

Really skinny girls dressing in mini skirts in freezing weather just to prove to everyone that they ARE skinny. Once again, self explanitory...

Meh... thats all I can think of for now... Im sure I will come up with more.... Haha.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Haha. I know!! I love skinny jeans, but its sooo weird seeing every second 13 year old girl wearing them. They are no longer cool. But dammit I will continue to wear them! :uhhuh:
Oh, This guy at General Pants was wearing really tight skinny jeans today. I never used to have an opinion on them, but i am now 100% converted ;) :p
i am so genuinely happy for you!!! keep it on the low down, yeah? we don't want all the other unhot boys to catch on!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY mmmm, just to resfresh our memories:

monzi

HSC
Mehh

I think Mischa barton and Alexis Bledel have gorgeous fashion taste. Alexis Bledel conservative yet classy. and Mischa Barton just plain Sexy.

-I dont like the mini skirt look with ugg boots - looks TRASHY
-Skinny leg jeans - Never liked them never will and i don't intend on being another puppet.
- Supre - Filthy, Trashy and cheap.
- Skirts over pants? That is just a fashion No No.
- Pants tucked into boots - So old i see about 900 girls a day wearing the same thing.. Get some individuality?

Fashion today is a problem. I saw this one girl wearing short shorts, stocks up to her knees with some pointy heels and a fest with a skivy underneath. MY was it horrible.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
monzi said:
- Skirts over pants? That is just a fashion No No.
yeah I reckon!!!

natstar said:
I dont think ties should be worn on girls unless its part of their school uniform. Even Avril doesent wear them anymore
I agree!

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
seriously, one of the most annoying things about shopping is seeing every single shop selling the same items/trends/colours, whether it be ugg boots, slouch bags, metallic EVERYTHING or boho EVERYTHING.

and sportsgirl is seriously turning into tree of life

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
- uggs in public
- mini skirts in winter (no, guys think you're stupid, not hot)
- spending (and boasting about spending) $200 + on jeans, when I can get an equally hot pair from for just $60
- Labels full stop.
- boho
- what spin spin said about portmans and sportsgirl

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
in reguards to thread topic
i over supre /jayjays tops that have gayness written on them
no offense to anyone who wears them but they say stuff like
"kiss me b4 my boyfriend comes back"
or.."love oc"..just gayness..."bad kitty..meow"..
i hate it..and am very much over it..
was never into it to begin with
oh i guess when it first came out it was funny coz at supre they had stuff like "lebs do it better"or "fully sick"
we found it amusing
but now its lame and tacky(well always has been)

corro

HSC
Not a fan of how brands are plastered all over clothes.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Ok, a couple of questions...

1) What is "EMO"?
2) What is Tree of Life, I know there is one at Charlestown Square, but I've never been in it.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
hipsta_jess said:

1) What is "EMO"?
2) What is Tree of Life, I know there is one at Charlestown Square, but I've never been in it.
tree of life from my perspective is like hippy witchy gypsy type flowy clothing
u know..their stuff is all made or imported from india..
its like tie dyed and soft materials
they sell candles insense jewellery pillows...starsign bullshit..and clothes
its got some nice stuff...but over priced
my bestie got her formal wear from there..costed her $99 for this crappy jacket..
but it was soo nice..

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
hipsta_jess said:

1) What is "EMO"?
Emo...short for emotional...bands like simple plan...who have music that it rather whiny...they often buy clothes at op shops, are very thin and have black hair...they sometimes wear feminine clothing...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Emo...short for emotional...bands like simple plan...who have music that it rather whiny...they often buy clothes at op shops, are very thin and have black hair...they sometimes wear feminine clothing...
http://www.dobi.nu/emo/

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Haha, thanks guys

With the Tree of Life, I just wondered, thats all, coz every time I walk past I only see really tiny clothes on display, but someone before used 'ToL' and 'Casey Donovan' in the same sentence, and 'Casey' and 'tiny' don't really go together.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Tree of life jewellery at charlestown square (the ones in the glass cases not on the hanging racks) is really good for 18th and 21st birthdays and they have a huge selection... way moreso than shops like prouds, goldmark etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)