What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm reading the Book Thief by Markus Zuzak. It's set in Nazi Germany and it's narrated by Death a.k.a Grim Reaper. I've only read the first 170 or so pages.

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
Time Travellers wife is marvellous!
Yes =D! this was one of the first books I read in my post HSC book binge and I LOVED it.

atm I'm reading the red tent by anita D-something... i dunno why I'm reading it I'm not even jewish/christian! s'okay though..

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Just started Bertrand Russell's History of Western Philosophy after having finished Sam Harris' End of Faith. I'm mostly reading these two because I've gotten bored of War and Peace

greentsquare

HSC
Voice of the gods by Trudi Canavan

first few pages still... but it's the last book of The Age of the Five series so I'm hoping it ends well. I'm book binging at the moment; I've just finish Book 2 in the series and I immediately grab this one afterwards

gee, I never thought I'll be this enthusiastic about a Fantasy series (save for the Harry Potter one)

Hey, has anyone here read the book 'Daddy Long Legs'? It's currently lying on my bedroom floor, and since I do literally judge a book by its cover, I'm not really that psyched about reading it. I have it coz I enjoyed the anime (or was it considered cartoons?) adaptation from years ago

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Mein Kampf. Pretty disjointed and incoherent. And violent.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
OMFG!!! I FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED WAR AND PEACE! I FEEL SO FUCKING RELIEVED NOW!!

I'm now reading Matthew Reilly's Six Sacred Stones now, just for some downtime. Oh and The History of Western Philosophy is still sitting on my desk with a bookmark somewhere in it.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
The Count of Monte Cristo By Alexander Dumas

Thus far, i'm loving it!:headbang:
Great book! I loved it :)

moll. said:
OMFG!!! I FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED WAR AND PEACE! I FEEL SO FUCKING RELIEVED NOW!!
Haha, I got through half of it before giving up a few years ago. As far as I remember, I grew frustrated after about 300 pages were dedicated to a dinner party :p

Just finished "This Boys Life" by Tobias Wolff and am reading into a collection of short stories now.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Reading The Associate by John Grisham, so far its really good, its my first crime thriller book :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)