What are you currently Reading? (2 Viewers)

scoby_2000

HSC
persephone said:
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.

Because I am currently obsessed with the mini-series so it was logical to read the book. It was actually quite hard to find the book....must be getting popular....

its studied at school year 12 - Individualism - Eng. Ext.

i did it....but so many students complained that we changed our unit to Retreat from the global - The Shipping News

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
I just finished reading 'A Child Called It', i took me about 3 hrs to read from start to finish. It was so captivating and so so sad!! Now I'm reading 'Darkfall'. I haven't read much fantasy and have been informed by a friend that this is a good fantasy book to start on...am liking it so far.

jellybeenz

HSC
Hey Darkfall is pretty good.... but if you want a good fantasy to start with, I reckon Obernewtyn series by the same author is better as a starting point....

I don't like Fantasy all that much but I really like all the authors books.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
The General (the story of Irelands notorious mob boss Martin Cahill) by Paul Williams

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I bought "Dicey's Song" by Cynthia Voight from an op-shop the other day, so I'm re-reading that (I've read it before, then I lost my copy).

Should really be reading Madam Bovary for class. Blech.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
psychosuperfly said:
I borrowed "Shadow of a Dark Queen" by Raymond E Feist

i have trials but i can't put it down!!!!
AARGH!
Starting book 1 of a 4 book series before the trials. Smart :p

whatever88

HSC
hmm

I'm reading Lemony Snicket series, i've read 1,2,3,4,7,8,13 ( i know, i skip read, but that's the only ones i can find in the library) they're children's book, i know, but they're really good and funny too. try reading it. for enjoyment. :)

persephone

HSC
Just finished reading 'North and South'. The ending was a bit....eh...

Have just started to read Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. Should be fun. And my history textbook. Although I don't think that counts.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
"out" by natsuo kirino. it's pretty twisted but interesting... odd ending but really enthralling

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
The Seventh Mechwarrior: Dark Age novel, By Temptations and By War. It's not bad; in fact none of the new Mechwarrior books are bad. Unfortunately they just aren't up to the standards of the old Battletech novels.

I don't think you can buy any in Australia without ordering them. So downloading e-books from P2P is the best way.

I'm sure when I am finished with these; I’ll read Starship Troopers AGAIN!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the triumph of the sun by wilbur smith and also love and vertigo by hsu ming teo

persephone

HSC
Have decided to put Northanger Abbey on hold and finish Jane Eyre. I started it a while back but then stopped and read something else because I really didn't like it....

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Um still going with David Copperfield...it is failing to hold my interest. Im also reading the Chrysalids by John Wyndham -- good book, plus potential orm. 1984 is also receiving a bit of extra attention seeing paper two is on Friday and i know NOTHING

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
The Constants of Nature ... just a nerdy book I picked up in the city, only have a chapter to go!

J

jhakka

Hell Island by Matthew Reilly.

Managed half of it before my lecture, and will finish it tonight, probably. I'm impressed at how he can manage to give us enough info to know the characters in such a short time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)