Welcome to the C+A Room! Enthusiast Register here! (1 Viewer)

pottsy44

HSC
chin0o said:
Howdy! I'm Tim, I'm 17 and from near Campbelltown.

I drive a 1996 Seat (pronounced say-it) Cordoba. Its a bit of a rare car around Australia, so insurance and new parts for it don't come cheap :(
red one right?

im pretty sure i was driving behind you on raby road / eagle vale drive on monday night :wave:

Daffyflyer

HSC
N/A
Hey, im Andrew, im a certified car nut

Just getting into doing trackdays and such, already done a few hillclimbs in an old bomb, just bought a new car to bulid for track/hillclimb stuff

my stable consists of:

1984 Sigma GSR
Bought for $700, EFI Conversion, Supra 5speed, Roller Rockers, stripped out cabin.
Has about 95kw or so and a LOT of torque, very balanced when sideways! :D
Soon to be used for trackdays, motorkhanas, hillclimbs etc.
Also soon to be modified LOTS more! :D

1995 Ford Falcon GLi (auto... Blech)

Bought for $3400, used mainly for towing the Sigma to events and being sworn at.
Handles like a barge, but good for wooshing along the highway (the STRAIGHT highway)
Has a steering committee rather than a steering wheel
Transmission is possesed by Jeremy Clarkson (totaly at random it goes
"POWER!!")
Will prob'ly continue going forever... (damn it)

1995 Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Coupe

Parents car, often mine, frugal, great fun in the twisty bits
RED... VERY RED

Has A/C that can almost stop the car :mad1:

HOLDEN4life

HSC
hello my names Hayden i go to ashcroft high ( it's just outside liverpool in western sydney)i'm into sreet luge and i go to the one and only bathurst 1000 have been since the year 2000 someday want to be a mechanic into v8 supercars and Parramatta city raceway and just recently got my L's and soon after=

i got this it's a 1986 vl calais my dream car it's got a rb30 engine ( r31 skyline engine stock in vl's)it's converted to manual has vy calais 17 inch rims lowered two inch in the rear and 1.5 in the front got underdash neons just need to clean her up a bit and should be good

Last edited:

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Hi I'm Harry and i suck at cars. I just got my Red P and I don't have my own car yet. Even though we have a fair amount of classic car collections including bentley, MG, Ford, Ferrari, Jaguar etc as well as the new Bentley Continental flying Spur W12 ( which our gardener called the new american chrysler!) and Jaguar XJS V12 Convertible which I could drove with my L plate but not anymore with my Red P!

Now I'm driving Toyota Rav4 3 doors automatic, shared with anyone who cant drive v/w12 engines in my family. Will post pics this weekend.

Pics added as promised.

Last edited:

Captain Moist

HSC
My Names Llew,

Currently fixing my 1986 Colt (better known as the Jamacian Dick Sled) after a offroad crash of sorts.

I live in Mudgee NSW, became interested in cars when I was in year 2 and my aunty as dating an at-the-time V8 supercar driver (steve reed).

Fan of the import scene, but only clean subtle street cars. Currently liking the thought of taking an Audi of any description, black paint, shiny wheels and lurid exhaust.

I've completed the certificate 1 T-VET course in automotive, marks wise finished 3rd in my class I believe.

Main hobbies include taking to a dirt road with haste, or just generally punishing my car. Next car needless to say will not recieve such torment.

Over and out.

Llew.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
My name is Sidd, im from Hornsby in the north shore of sydney.
I am still on my Ls, but have always been a huge car freak since i was a child.
I dont have a car, but i am saving up to buy a (second hand, of course) Mazda MX-5 or a BMW Z3. Hyundai Tiburon's arent bad either.
But yeah im very much into Formula 1, and as i have a british heritage i feel i have to support Lewis Hamilton and the McClaren racing team. haha,
wouldnt mind making a career out of automotives - not the mechanical aspects more automotive design. But yes this is not my first choice option (i wanna be a doctor).
anyways probs should get back to some sort of hmwrk which i should be doing, :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)