We are paying $238,000 in tax dollars for every single auto manufacturing employee (1 Viewer)

ASNSWR127

HSC
um nah sufficed to say we trusted them and trusted in their judgement to not approve dogy loans and to not let greed overcome all else...

didnt happen and here is the result (although we sure as hell arent feeling the effects that bad!)

ASNSWR127

HSC
katie tully said:
example of where communism has been a shining beacon for the people now plz
I.A.M N.O.T A C.O.M.M.U.N.I.S.T

even if I was communism has never had a chance to grow and to prosper - it has always had to turn into state capitalism

I am social democrat sort of fellow :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Nobody in this thread agrees with the bailout, so your argument is invalid.

Further, 'state capitalism' is an oxymoron.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Re: We are paying $238,000 in tax dollars for every single auto manufacturing employe

Trefoil said:
Woo, $6 billion dollars for national pride!
We do it for sport don't we? :(

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
well I mean hell they just wasted all that money subsidising the rich fucks that made this mess...
Dude I challenge you to make a post which isn't:
1) A loosely Communist rant.
2) Something about how awesome paramedics are.

Curious guys, I'm no economist but are the car manufacturers in Australia (Holden and Ford) even that competitive? It seems that Asian manufacturers are completely dominating the car market...

ASNSWR127

HSC
cannibal.horse said:

Curious guys, I'm no economist but are the car manufacturers in Australia (Holden and Ford) even that competitive? It seems that Asian manufacturers are completely dominating the car market...
yeah OK so I can talk about how awesome my sex life is and make realy obvious and stupid homosexual jokes? hahahahuhuhuhu funny guys funny

zstar

HSC
N/A
cannibal.horse said:

Ford is an American company.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
And Holden is a subsidiary of General Motors, which is also... an American company.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think he was referring to, as you say, the subsidiaries of the parent companies, which might not be that competitive.

Holden was very competitive a few years ago. I dunno if that's changed recently - they just need to move away from that large car market that's going down the crapper.

boris

Banned
HSC
i was under the impression that holden was one of the few competitive GM brands and ford australia was being restrained by ford global policies like no export etc.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Holden/Vauxhall/Opel/Saturn are competitive, but not in Australia, I don't think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)