wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Gym routine:
7am - wake up in the morning. Get fresh and then go down stairs. Have a bowl of cereal. I see the clock going ticking on and on and realise I'm late so I run to get down to the bus stop and I wait for a bus. Then I see my friends in a car and hop in but I'm not sure which seat to take the front or the back. So then we go to the gym at like 10am and I go on a treadmill for 2 hours and then go home in a car with a black man.

Narouz

HSC
Gym routine:
7am - wake up in the morning. Get fresh and then go down stairs. Have a bowl of cereal. I see the clock going ticking on and on and realise I'm late so I run to get down to the bus stop and I wait for a bus. Then I see my friends in a car and hop in but I'm not sure which seat to take the front or the back. So then we go to the gym at like 10am and I go on a treadmill for 2 hours and then go home in a car with a black man.
bro.... thats lame.. omac.. and man wth are you going in your dp? cleaning a toilet bowl?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
have u just entered the internet? know what trolling is son?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I wake up at 4am in the morning. R
-Run 3km
-100 push ups
-100 situps

In the afternoon:
- Do some weights
- Head out to the gym for 2 hours.

LOL jk. I'm a fat turd.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Well that's okay. The first part is accepting ur fat

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Didnt realize how dependant on stims I've become. Cycling off for two weeks and each workout has been pretty poor since

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
WHAT can i replace fridays deadlift with?

also what's a normal way to progress my lifts?
i think stronglifts say to add 2.5kg each workout, and something like if you fail a set reduce the weight by 10% and work back up from there.
no one knows anything at all?

i miss quik and cannibal horse.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Like I said I don't think you could replace deadlifts with anything in all honesty. They should always be a staple in any routine.

In terms of strength progression I really don't think there's a formula. Personally I just go with how I feel.

Lol pretty vague advice, sorry man.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
replacing deadlifts with something else that does not involve legs, preferably a back thing since friday is a back/bi day.

out of action at least 1 week i reckon, maybe 2.
just did a couple of no weight squats and it still hurts a little when standing up >:/
i'll just wait for it to heal up, and then take it slowww

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Alternatively you could try taking a week off? If you've been going at it for a little while I generally tend to find a week off actually helps me build muscle.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
You can always try these, holding 20kg weights in ur arms

I used to do these before deadlifts and they hit my lower back really well.. although they arent effective as a whole compound exercise in comparison of course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)