Votes: 5 12.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • JUST PLAIN OLD GAY!!!!!

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

lawrencema_1985

HSC
and you get credit for some tafe courses...although that doesn't apply if you already did the c2 in IT.

Nah, i reckon its really good, now i have an excuse to play games i made in VB. Other than that, its not too complicated, just really boring.

DJBABAL

SDD, is i think by far the MOST booring subject (by the way, english dont count as a subject) i have at skool... and I do Modern history. But i think its mostly my teach, he is the biggest fuckin boob. For the last 3 or 4 weeks, after the trials all i have done is play flash games, untill the skool locked us outa the site we goto, now i play this realy kool version of pac man :D its funky
its called Pac Doom 2, from absolutist games :D

Comedy_Al

I guess it does really depend on your teacher as to wether you enjoy a subject or not. If you have a shitty teacher, it's always going to suck no matter what it is. BTW if you want a good games site, goto www.t45ol.com. its got like 600 different games inc flash & shockwave.

MrMiK

I think the subjects enjoyment comes largely from the attitude of your teacher, and the students around u.
im in a small class.. and we are all fairly laid back and co-operative. My teach is tops, and some of my friends are in my class. I like SDD. Im not sayn im good at it. I am glad i never even thought of dropping it.

With IT also, most say its crap.. and i can see how it could be if you are being told "ok.. click file.... then save as.. this lets you.. blah blah blah" ours was laid bak, knew wot we could do.. it was a bludge. and it was cool.

of course if you dislike the general subject area, or are not interested in it.. or feel you want to move to something completely unrelated.. this topic could become very very annoying.

...BUT IT AINT TO ME :)

EnglishDreamer

my school was about to have 2 software class until the teacher told us software is TOO HARD for us. So i decided this course must be very entertaining and easy for me!

However, it turns out to sleeping on desk all day and loathing this subject!

sigh~~

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
sure. i dare you to write 1337 language in the exam :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)