Was Sydney Boys forced to redo the 2009 HSC math exam? (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
LOL. I wonder what the teachers would have felt when they realised their students had just sat a botched exam.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL. I wonder what the teachers would have felt when they realised their students had just sat a botched exam.
The teacher who wrote the exam had a few words....the other Maths teachers found it sorta funny, and were curious as to how it got out/who spread it.

Zephyrio

HSC
As for how it spread, we have no indication whatsoever? Not even the person? This is strange because I'm sure if it was an 09'er they would have come out with a blaze of glory and said that they'd stolen the paper. Perhaps it was as easy as going onto a staff computer ("Oh miss, could I just check something on your computer? It'll just be a sec") and emailing the paper to themselves.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
LOL, did you do better in the first Trial, as opposed to the second Trial?
lol i think i did, well, only screwed up the 2nd one coz of the 2d trig question.
oh well, wudn't have changed my marks i think anyway. but wud've got a higher rank!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol i think i did, well, only screwed up the 2nd one coz of the 2d trig question.
oh well, wudn't have changed my marks i think anyway. but wud've got a higher rank!
LOLOLOL. 2D Trig. Ah, the memories. That question was CLEARLY 3D trig. I mean, just look at the fucking diagram. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)