Wanting to do ELEC1111 (1 Viewer)

dcmario

HSC
Hey guys

I wanted to know if there is anyway into getting ELEC1111 onto my timetable even though all the lecture classes are full? Its kinda odd how there's space in the labs and tutes but not the lecture.

I've done the course before ( and failed) , I've also achieved decent grades in the lab ( I believe i can apply for lab exemption ) is there any special consideration at all?

If not seeing how people can drop subjects within the 1st few weeks, what are the chances that someone will drop out and I will be able to take that persons space?

I just really want to ELEC1111 because its either going to be that or GEN ED which i would want to leave for Sem 2 or even summer school ( I am a subject behind)

dcmario

HSC
In regards to that link I don't see how there isn't any classes for ELEC1111 in semester 1. Also there's that one lecture slot and its 'on hold'. I suppose I just have to wait until further notice? Can someone confirm on it?

D94

HSC
N/A
Call UNSW or send them an email. I highly doubt anyone here can give a definitive answer.

When I did ELEC1111 last semester, they said they were redesigning the course. I suspect they are still planning the course, hence the "On Hold" for the lecture, which essentially means "On Hold" for the whole course. It may or may not be offered, you'll need to contact UNSW.

You said the lecture "classes" were "full". There's only one class, and it's on hold - that implies you were looking at the wrong link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)