Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

peri24

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

dont cry you wimp. you can get in.

Jawa

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

I keep getting this message:

"Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office."

I have filled everything in...does this mean that I haven't received an offer?

D94

HSC
N/A

"Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office."

No, it means you should wait 22 hours to find out officially whether or not you have received an offer.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm in boys. Can't wait for O-week. PS. lets have pre O-week bos meats.

crazy_paki123

HSC

who heres doing FINS1613 or ECON1102 in sem 1?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Got to have the meats^

jmcillhatton

HSC

Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office

is this in otherwords a "no" ?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office

is this in otherwords a "no" ?
Try putting in the course code for your second preference, third, etc.

Also, make sure you put in the 4-digit code found in the handbook, not the UAC code.

v-something

HSC

worked for me. So hopefully i've made it into combined laws :D
And it worked for my friend who applied for med too

So can we make our timetables straight after 9pm tonight?
coz the class vacancy really worries me

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

worked for me. So hopefully i've made it into combined laws :D
And it worked for my friend who applied for med too

So can we make our timetables straight after 9pm tonight?
coz the class vacancy really worries me
If it's law don't worry. Spots should open up sometime tonight. They did it like that so transfer students don't take up all the good times (they enrol before you guys).

fionarykim

HSC

It isn't working for me either.
What are you planning to study?
I put law and crim as first, so it makes sense i didnt get in

but all my choices after my first, my atar is way above the cut offs (architecture, engineering etc) so i thought i would get in?
feeling alil fucked hahahaha

Yeahp i get this too, and im sure i filled in eerything :l

fionarykim

HSC

Jokes i didnt get in through my first pref
but i did with my second, looks like i didnt make law with EAS ):
architecture? here i come lol ...
ohwells

Last edited:

coco195

HSC
N/A

I'm so clumsy! Urghhh. I'll call them in the morning.

Just curious, but have you called them yet? As my chrome crashed when i was trying to copy my zpass -_-
And if you have called wat do you say? Cause isnt it a bit sus if you're like hey i got in yet i know this before the actual time offers come out?........

yasminee96

HSC

I made the same mistake of accidentally going forward without copying my zpass

but then i pressed back and it was still there lol...

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A

Okay so I've done this got my z number uni pass, added a password and answered the security questions now do i just sit tight and wait till offers come out to make a timetable?

HSC
Uni Grad

Okay so I've done this got my z number uni pass, added a password and answered the security questions now do i just sit tight and wait till offers come out to make a timetable?
Still need to enter details like TFN and what not before proceeding to make a timetable.

er15

HSC

I am basically at the screen that tells me my unipass id and all my secret question stuff. Where do i go to navigate towards the TFN stuff?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

Any people applying for tomorrow's late round, is this working for you?

I've applied for a couple of random courses (education lol) to see if I'll make an offer or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)