Want to get some Q's straight (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
wanking is an immature way to deal with sudden hormone increase, if you can manage to control it then good on you :p
*blinks* sexually focused fondling indicates immaturity?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Casmira said:
:uhhuh: we're invading!

wanking is an immature way to deal with sudden hormone increase, if you can manage to control it then good on you :p
That's like saying "sitting down is an immature way of dealing with leg cramps, you should stand up all the time", it's just pointless and doesn't hurt anyone so why not do it.

HSC
Casmira said:
note that ":p" is a hint of sarcasm fella's, I was only being sarcastic ... its only a personal preference how often to wank, I do but not daily if thats what you people are getting at

wanking has nothing to do with how mature you are

Last edited:

Simpson Freak

HSC
The topic went a little sour (gross) so i decided not to join in, but after all this misinformation i think i just have to.

Firstly, its stupid to think people who simply dont release while awake (cept when wanting to procreate) are grumpy, thats just not the case in many people I know. The only ones that seem to grumpy are you x'-crazed freaks that seem to go insane unless you are indulging in wanton acts of carnality.

Secondly, there are no health problems with not abusing yourself, if you never "release" while awake, you will "have accidents" while you are sleeping...so it does not cause any cancer. Problem comes when you are not even having them when you sleep, but a proper diet and healthy environment is far more beneficial than worrying about your health as an excuse to do perverted things with your organ.

anyway i am sure Master Yoda wouldn't approve of such acts, they would often lead to the dark side. And once you walk down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny.

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Simpson Freak said:
The topic went a little sour (gross) so i decided not to join in, but after all this misinformation i think i just have to.

Firstly, its stupid to think people who simply dont release while awake (cept when wanting to procreate) are grumpy, thats just not the case in many people I know. The only ones that seem to grumpy are you x'-crazed freaks that seem to go insane unless you are indulging in wanton acts of carnality.

Secondly, there are no health problems with not abusing yourself, if you never "release" while awake, you will "have accidents" while you are sleeping...so it does not cause any cancer. Problem comes when you are not even having them when you sleep, but a proper diet and healthy environment is far more beneficial than worrying about your health as an excuse to do perverted things with your organ.
ok wait...so u believe that masturbating is "abusing yourself" and
having sex/masturbating is "perverted"???

coz thats wat i got out of ur ramblings.

HSC
i think he was just elaborating about what i was being sarcastic about D:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah lisen to WW

masturbation is normal, healthy and good for you. It removes both mental and physical tension and you feel great afterwards. Its pleasureable and normal to do so.

godamn, they way these catholics talk you would think that wet dreams are the solution to world hunger or something!

everybody masturbate[girls 2] ITS HEALTHY!

Simpson Freak

HSC
errr excuse what was that? world hunger? i never mentioned it, why do you think what ever the hell you are talking about will solve world hunger? i simply mentioned nocturnal emissions so people would understand that the body naturally gets rid of fluids which can cause harm to people.

oya, i am not catholic (if thats what your trying to imply), and never exaggerated anything about nocturnal emissions, but surveys (i heard about them, no i didnt go interrogating people...lol) indicate that they are usually more enjoyable than....errr...anyway

i wasn't being sarcastic in my previous post, it was just that i didnt feel comfortable typing in the proper words, so i kinda used synonyms or anything for people to understand what i meant.

finally, its odd how you people cling to some "scientific" evidence that such a thing is good for you...you people are coming off desperate just to believe in something that may condone your actions. The statistics to support that u need to do that 5 times a week is spotty at best. Doctors would say different thinks but, letting nature handle such an issue is more than enough to prevent cancer, and still there are bigger killers out there, people are just happy to exaggerate the goodness of such behaviours since it excuses what they are doing.

anyway, each to his own, but according to the posters on this thread i must be some sort of ultra stressed and grumpy maniac with severe mental issues.

oya and for WW, who seems to go to any dictionary reference without context,

ADDICTION: being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming

you can discuss the meaning of abnormal amongst yourselves, but if you think you cant function without something totally unnecessary, then thats abnormal.

and before i go, i notice how usually when suits with psych degrees say anything they are far from the truth....like how to raise children and live life and crap. but when they approve something like this, its easy to see how u people view as Gospel.
one more thing, please dont assume EVERYONE supports you, jst because you keep saying "everybody does it" dont mean its true....wow it seems like you people are desperate to hold onto anything that even remotely supports you in such an area.....now WW i believe that is called COMPULSIVE

be sure to say that you dont understand my rambling if you feel unable to rebut to my argument.

nwatts

HSC
Casmira said:
:uhhuh: we're invading!

One word: no.

edit: oh wait i think this is sarcasm. :p

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
Casmira said:
Why is it condemned by the bible though?
It's subject to interpretation. Some christians believe the bat is unbiblical, others don't. It's more a case of personal morality.

Simpson Freak

HSC
Casmira said:
Why is it condemned by the bible though?
i dont think it is....well by some interpretations it aint and some it is (i am refering to only one story in it)

but the bible (not being christian so i dont know much)...i assume would condem anything addictive or wateva. so in that perspective it is assumed it would include stuff like that.

anyway all of this is really creeping me out and may cause certain "nightmares"...lets change the subject.....errr did you hear that the Democrats do not have enough votes in the congress to filibuster Judge samuel alito's confirmation to the supreme court, which will prolli tip the court to the hard right in its decisions over issues such as abortions....meh i think its murder what does everyone else think?

dont be shy please voice ur opinions, if its sunday its meet the press! and now back to Al for a check of today's weather, but first this is Today on NBC.....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Simpson Freak said:

anyway i am sure Master Yoda wouldn't approve of such acts, they would often lead to the dark side. And once you walk down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny.
Actually it's been shown that you need to ejaculate 2-3 times a week to properly reduce the risk of prostate cancer, and if you're creaming yourself in your sleep that often I think you might want to see a doctor.

Simpson Freak

HSC
ummm withoutaface i didnt get what you said...what the hell? creaming?
again the statistics to support that are probably nothin to substantial.
i think i will be perfectly fine if i let nature handle it while i sleep, anyway it is possible to get 3 or 4 nocturnal emissions a week (during "rainy" seasons), but i dont think i will drop dead from prostate cancer if i only get 1 or 2 wet dreams a week (note random droughts may occur for up to 2 months, if symptoms persist sleep for long periods of time to increase probability...lol)

"It's subject to interpretation. Some christians believe the bat is unbiblical, others don't. It's more a case of personal morality."

well u said it urself, if its a moral issue, then there is nothing mentally wrong with one who does not agree, despite what many geniuses with psych degrees tell you....they would obviously have bias anyway so why trust them.

after spending so much time on this topic.....here comes that vomit again....scyze mi!!!!!!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You have wet dreams 1-2 times a week :/ Seriously dude, I would get that checked out because that's not normal.

BBC site said:
Men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life.

Simpson Freak

HSC
well i never said i did, nor did i say i didnt.....arghhh crap its bleeding obvious by now.

anyway wat is wrong with those dreams happening 1 or 2 or more a week?.....its probably a reaction to the hormones and crap. or is it just not "normal" for you because it doesnt happen to u, i wonder why? wait no i dont.
meh, if i could control it (sometime i can) i wouldnt waste my time, usually i would try and take back Minas Ithil for Gondor, or destroy my clone battalions after Order 66.

come on u love statistics so much.....show me some that says such a rate of nocturnal emissions is psychologically or physiologically bad for u. besides i did mention the droughts that can last a very long time,

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Ok...first of all, yes, you can touch yourself and not blow....
Secondly...your sperm count does build up over time if you don't ejaculate....
Thirdly, as sperm count builds up,your body naturally ejaculates either during urinating or through the form of wet dreams....so although u do build it up, eventually it will come out....

And i was browsing through the forum and apparently some guy gets wet dreams quite regularly...it's either you have a high sperm productivity which causes your body to naturally ejaculate or there's something wrong with you...

Simpson Freak

HSC
ewwww

"now go away"

it seems like ur almost threatened by me not conforming to ur "normal" values

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)