Want to get some Q's straight (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
u all noe i'm no sex b4 marriage dude, but 4 sex, anytime, nobody should pressure anybody into it, if they are serious about the relationship then the guy should wait for as long as he has to. and by him waiting, he's not the only one waiting, the girl can't just have sex with the air u noe lmao. i'm saying, they are both waiting by waiting, until the girl feels like she can handle it, strong emotions etc.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, i think they/we understand...just your wording (i think) was weird

yeah, guys would probably be raring to go from day 1, and girls may want to hold off. A guy shouldnt pressure a girl into having sex if she doesnt want to, but in the same breathe it should be noted that talking about the subject of sex doesnt have to be banned...obviously over-talking it would probably be ill-advised

gotta find the middle, where it's able to be brought up, but in doing so, it doesnt pressure the other person (guy or girl) or make them feel guilty for holding out

HSC
braad said:
yeah, guys would probably be raring to go from day 1, and girls may want to hold off. A guy shouldnt pressure a girl into having sex if she doesnt want to, but in the same breathe it should be noted that talking about the subject of sex doesnt have to be banned...obviously over-talking it would probably be ill-advised
that was exactly the point i was trying to make! sorry if i made it unclear

Simpson Freak

HSC
Master Yoda said:
or not

this bloke, im assuming its your boyfriend should seriously see a doctor coz he has serious sexual issues
Why Master Yoda i would not think you would forget the Jedi Code so easily, the dark side of the force has clouded your judgement. Surely you know there is nothing wrong if a jedi doesn't want to release his gametes until a certain time after marriage.

Well Master Jolee Bindo said Love doesn't lead to the dark side but passion does.

Anyway it appears that the force has clouded most of the poster's judgement. A guy will only have blue nether regions (so i have heard) if he is "happy" for extended periods of time, like an hour or 2.

The dead gametes of said male, shall be recycled like any dead cell in our body.

As for those wet dreams I really do not know why they happen and exactly why they go away after the Jedi gets married and tries to multiply with his significant other.

Nocturnal emissions don't always happen after a certain period of time, i guess its different for different males, for some it can take many months, for others strong in Force (o dear i am going overboard with star wars, sry) it can happen a few times a week and they have to be prepared with backup sheets and blankets.

Heck females are always making a fuss about their monthly issues, while us males can wet our bed several times a week and we have to just accept our problem and destroy the evidence. Females make up obvious to the whole damn world.

Any tips to prevent said dreams?? (not involving drugs, sinful behaviour or drastic surgery to the dark side....okay i should take some drugs to stop this star wars craze)

Last edited:

danieljarvis

HSC
this whole dont pressure girls, theyre body, they should be the ones bringing it up cos its their right etc.. seems a little old to me, in my opinion the girls i meet are far more forward in discussing, having, wanting sex than i am... it doesnt make me uncomfortable or anything cos im not really that shy... but i can see how the girls i know could pressure a guy or make him feel out of place....
so you no.. guys aren't always the ones in the wrong (pressuring, making someone feel uncomfortable etc) . or maybe i meet different people than you guys..!

Simpson Freak

HSC
Casmira said:
thats full of shit I went for like 4 months without even thinking of wanking through study trials and hsc and i felt fine

he probably just wants sex, i wouldnt if i was you just wait for the right guy because virginity is a very sacred thing, not many girls still have it left after this age
Jeez talk about ignorance and cynicism, don't you know that there are religions that believe guys should remain completely abstinant until they get married. The only exception is if it happens while you are sleeping (nocturnal emissions) as you can not control that.

Are you people so insecure that if someone isn't as into wanton acts of carnality as you they are either gay, mentally ill or have physiological problems with their nether regions?

well i don't know if the thread starter is still checking out the thread, but did "MZ whats her name" bother asking if there is some religious or ideological reason that the guy wants to remain abstinent?

what's so weird about it?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lmaoooo no i wasnt being pressured, but perhaps i should add
he mentioned to me
'he'll most likely blow if we have sex..." which i see is another way around intigating sex!
ive said no, and he can stick to his hand jobs leaving him with blue balls! LOL

HSC
If you actually don't think about anything sex for awhile it becomes like a habit and eventually you forget when to have a toss, its nothing religious I just think its bit hormone-charged to go off every single day or even once a week. I mean its making sex a daily or weekly routine and it can't be THAT often there's more too life I'm sure.
Can't wait 'till D-Day still though :p as much as I try to hide it.

Last edited:

Simpson Freak

HSC
Oh i agree that its not necessarily religion, I mean i know people who are not religious and yet share my views, moreover its like i believe what i believe because i think God will hurt me if i dont.

The religious doctrine would come more into if you want to wait until ur married or not, and statistics show that people who wait till marriage to get into physical relations tend to last longer and have lower divorce rates. Not a bad thing to have when australias divorce rate is more than 1 in 3 and is fast becoming like the US's 1 in 2.

HSC
Exactly, because people like us take it more seriously. Even if i was athiest, or a satanist I'd still follow my same views. and if you can't accept that then you can go shoot yourself, my virginity is for my wife not a random girl.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Casmira said:
Exactly, because people like us take it more seriously. Even if i was athiest, or a satanist I'd still follow my same views. and if you can't accept that then you can go shoot yourself, my virginity is for my wife not a random girl.

thats interesting, good on you! theres not many out there that treat there virginity as something special.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
i tried that thought, but realised i just cant pick up

fuck it hey

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
its cause you got freckles :p
and i could say it'd because you're greeeeeeeeeeek

but both are bad arguements :eek:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
braad said:
and i could say it'd because you're greeeeeeeeeeek
given my experience, yes that's mighty invalid....lol

It's not an argument of whether virginity is sacred or not, coz that's gonna apply differently to everyone of you. I don't see it as something sacred, whereas Casmira does. By the way, you do know that masturbation actually helps in the fight against testicular cancer. You should get acquainted with ur left hand ;)

Back to the topic at hand (pardon the pun):
Mzblazeit, i'm sure he'd be emitting himself in other ways when you're not around coz it seems highly unlikely that it stays inside. like someone else said, that would hurt! Maybe he has issues with blowing his load when he's getting hand/head...like insecurity issues, I dunno. A lot of people put these sort of things down to impotence and the like...but hey, u guys are young, he's at his sexual peak, i don't know whether he'd have sexual issues.

If you don't wanna sex him, don't. If you're comfortable with what you're doing, then go for it! If he doesn't blow, then don't worry about it. As long as you're both enjoying it, then there's no issues.

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
0o0o we have another greek on forum?
:uhhuh: we're invading!

wanking is an immature way to deal with sudden hormone increase, if you can manage to control it then good on you :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i don't think that just coz u don't wank means you're a better person that John Smith just coz he masturbates. You might not be suggesting that, but that's how it sounds.

tell me...wat are these "other ways" u suggest doing?

i just think that if u do have this "sudden hormone increase", it's good to expel it.....otherwise ur gonna end up grumpy as. Maybe everyone's sex drive is different. But at your age, I think it's incredible that u masturbate once a week.

Edit...are u trying to show ur machoness by saying that masturbating is immature? we're meant to masturbate...have sex, etc. why else would we be given this gift? i know u have ur opinion, and i have mine, but i think ur generalising.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)