Wannabe gangs at schools (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Eh, we kinda had the gang scene at my school... but that was when some of the boys were more immature in my year. They're still rather childish, the ones that would act as a 'gang' and of course drink (alcohol) every possible time they got home.

My year now this is tight and everyone gets along and the boys that formed groups or gangs, grew up.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Nah, i didn't even visit your page.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i was well acquainted with prominent figures in certain gangs in high school.

so all the wannabee 'gangstas' never laid a finger on me =D

ilikebeeef

HSC
i have no boys at my school full stop.
Same here.

we didn't really have gangs in my grade, though we did have clans. The unpopular kids were called the Lecture Theatre Boys (LTB's for short) because they hanged around the lecture theatre area. The more popular kids were once called the C-blockers because they hanged around the cblock area. However, they migrated and hanged around the toilets area, so noone really knew what to call them then. There was also a small group of girls, also known as the Serbian Sluts. The rest, like myself, are drifters, moving from group to group when things become dull and monotonous.
Rofl.

Read my sig.
Scientology has irrational ideas.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
we have FDB and FDW
rival gangs
Fuck Da Blacks and Fuck Da Whites

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
One upside to my school's obsessive preoccupation with maintaining a good rep is that whenever people start to get out of hand, the school usually deals with it quicksmart. The few wannabe gangsters who do manage to get in either do something incredibly stupid (which normally doesn't take too long) and get expelled, grow out of it when the HSC starts looming ominously in the distance, or just leave because they can't get people to buy the pretentious crap they're selling. =)

D

ds2228

hahaha, my school, has several, "The boys", "OBB" (Oyster Bay Boys) :s, its ridiculous, biggest losers

-MC

HSC
our gangs are named after where they're likely to be found at lunchtime>.>
e.g. OTF, out the front.

actually there's one group of graffiti fags who call themselves 2πr
(that oddly shaped n is meant to be pi)

AliDee

HSC
theyre all a bunch of panzy girls. wait till theyre out in the real world up against the real gangs and bikies. They're nothing.

OLD MHS student

HSC
N/A
What a load of "CROCK" you want to know what a so called "gang" is then step back and ask people who lived the '80s in sydney highschools. Days when a fist was used not a knife or a gun, someone had a problem with you or your mates then they flogged the shit out of you with their hands.

More attention was paid and a whole lot of damage was done with a few people flogging the crap out of someone at the front of the school with just what we had.
There was no need to call your cousins, your brothers, your neighbours to bring bats, guns, knives, planks of wood. It was settled between 2 people with just a full on smack in the mouth! Sometimes it would take several hits to get your message across.
And YES teachers would just stand back and let it go and be sorted in a 1 on 1 fight.
Teachers would "jump in" if there was a 3rd person involved (e.g. 2 people in a fight and another jumped in to help his friend, so it was then 2 people flogging1)

1 On 1.....funny how times have changed that some think they are strong, yet they are really weak when they have to call on others to step up and "help" them fight a fight they started or are involved in, or to get revenge after a fight, whether it be get the so called "crew, group, boys" together and intimidate the person who was being bashed or his mum or sister or brother or who ever they may be.

Grow a spine and get a clear sense of yourself and take on your own battles as your own. You have the so called issue or problem, then sort it yourself, no man on this earth is going to begrudge you smacking someone down if they deserve it or piss you off no end or you are defending yourself. BUT they WILL look at you as "Weak" if you flick off that text or call for help from your so called brothers, cousins, stand as you are and clear it as you are!

I went to school at Merrylands High (yes the school that some freaks thought it'd be good to go on a rampage in a couple of years ago) All the fights at that school when I was there was done hand to hand, some would even say there was a "good" feeling of having someones blood on your own hands after teaching them a lesson. Which I think a lot will not feel or experience given so many use knives, guns etc.

I'm sure a lot of you watch Underbelly....Yes the Ibrahims went to our school and yes they were "THE" people of the 80's...fight the fight with your own means, with a smart mind and a quick fist not a "gang" mentality.
Mind you 3/4 of what you see is shit on tv,,,they were and Still ARE good people! (Well my mum would still have them round for dinner anyway lol)
Never seen an Ibrahim call for help (they always fought their own fights) , or start something they didn't believe in.

Yes it's easy to call for help, and it's bloody hard to stand and fight by yourself, and that is what the difference is between the so called " Generation X" and the so called "GenerationY"... Gen "X" fought 1 on 1 like their fathers did and somewhere along the way "Gen Y" found a back up plan.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Are you being serious, because that was the biggest load of shit I've read in a long while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)