Wannabe gangs at schools (1 Viewer)

dajazza

HSC
Anyone at their school got wannabe gangs that are named by a postcode? Or got the word "boys" in it. I see this problem affects the Western Suburbs mostly.

Tofuu

HSC
i won't say gangs, but more like 'gangstar' wannabes
and the majority of them turn normal once they are older

future-doctor

HSC
I wouldn't say 'gangs' but yeh we coasties have postcode groups ha. Actually it pretty much comes down to what beach you are a local to lol.

Tofuu

HSC
Lalor Park boys, bunch of black kids that think they are tough through association with older brothers that would beat up the people they wanted beat up.

Funny to watch them get expelled one by one though. That was year 7-10.
yea, its also funny to see how they change when dealing with a strict teacher

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We had some around near me, though I've completely forgotten what they called themselves. Couldn't of been to good a gang then...

Jennytool

HSC
Ha! They should just obey the rules and but kiss the teacher that yelled at them. None of this "gang" nonsense around my area.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL, we had a gang in Year 9, which was affectionately known as "My Little Sing Wa".

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
NO! I've never seen them at castle hill. :| Thats west yeh?
Haven't you heard of the 2154 boys?

All the nerdiest chinese, viet and sinhalese guys in C-Hill, their (our? ;) ) HQ is the library :cool:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Anyone at their school got wannabe gangs that are named by a postcode? Or got the word "boys" in it. I see this problem affects the Western Suburbs mostly.
we didn't really have gangs in my grade, though we did have clans. The unpopular kids were called the Lecture Theatre Boys (LTB's for short) because they hanged around the lecture theatre area. The more popular kids were once called the C-blockers because they hanged around the cblock area. However, they migrated and hanged around the toilets area, so noone really knew what to call them then. There was also a small group of girls, also known as the Serbian Sluts. The rest, like myself, are drifters, moving from group to group when things become dull and monotonous.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
we didn't really have gangs iThe more popular kids were once called the C-blockers because they hanged around the cblock area.
lol i just watched Role Models, cock blockers, lol. sorry immaturity :eek:

pretty much same thing at my school as SeCKSiiMiNh's. We had quite a few rat tail/bum bag/dry fit types.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
we didn't really have gangs in my grade, though we did have clans. The unpopular kids were called the Lecture Theatre Boys (LTB's for short) because they hanged around the lecture theatre area. The more popular kids were once called the C-blockers because they hanged around the cblock area. However, they migrated and hanged around the toilets area, so noone really knew what to call them then. There was also a small group of girls, also known as the Serbian Sluts. The rest, like myself, are drifters, moving from group to group when things become dull and monotonous.

OMG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! i wonderd why the guys had LTB on their jerseys LMAOOO now i get it ahahah

LOOLS u actually called them sluts?? we called them the plastics bahaha coz of their 3 inch foundation cover ahahha.

and u neglected our group == WILD CREW !! lmao. behind the canteen!

(we were originally saddles but wen one of the teachers ms evans called us the wild crew, i told lyly and shes like !!! WE'RE NOW THE WILD CREW! lols)

but no.. we ddnt have any gangs we just had different groups. oh wait i can think of one group who acts like a gang .... i call them the "serbian shits" just coz they always smartarse me. and think they all that. basically theyr all the serb guys in our school joined together with their fucking gay bluee hats. yeah the walk around the school like hardcunts and think the rule the school or something...

i remember yelling them a few years back and they got scared coz they thought i was a teacher LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)