Virginity... (1 Viewer)

Bainesy

HSC
When you're mature enough to make the decision, have sex safelyand talk about it with the person you are going to do it with. If any of these are too difficult (i.e. you refuse to go get protection, don't want to talk about it with the person or are just doing it to be cool/grown up) then you're not ready regardless of age.
so, just to be clear, people suffering from muteness should never have sex?

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
It happens yes...

In many cases though, at that age, males are not producing sperm, so they have what they call a "dry orgasm" which is the same feeling without all of the mess.
These poor kids! It's all about peer pressure, I reckon. That and the fact that many younger people feel the need to act like grown ups, and as the age of sex is dropping, it's considered "grown up" by much younger people. That's just a thought though.

Moolz

HSC
lose it at 18 max

any1 interested?
big tits, nice face, cute ass and no disease? if answered yes to all then it's a goer

I know im asking for a lot considering most girls lurking here are kinky sluts but w/e it's worth a try

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
big tits, nice face, cute ass and no disease? if answered yes to all then it's a goer

I know im asking for a lot considering most girls lurking here are kinky sluts but w/e it's worth a try
HSC: 1998

:uhoh:

HSC
N/A
I'm not quite sure. I think it's the pressure from TV and stoooof. I lost mine due to drunkenness, and I highly regret it. i was with the wrong people at the wrong time. Meh.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
The hell ?
Why?

Does anyone ever wait until marriage anymore? O_O
Why would you wait to marriage, honestly? Sex is good, healthy and perfectly natura. It doesn't require some retarded institution to make it a legitimate or 'moral' act.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i will lose it when i actually fall in love, and have been with that person for quite a while and we're both ready

i figured that no guy is going to wait around for months on end just so he can sleep with me and dump me... if those were his intentions, he'd be gone in a couple of months. If he sticks around longer though then i guess you can tell he's serious?

in short... 18+ is okay imo.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)