Video Games: Do you have time anymore? (1 Viewer)

Do you have time for games?

• No, HSC is taking over my life.

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Yes, I'm a fool.

Votes: 30 62.5%

• Total voters

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Jachie said:
um, no. It means they raise everytime it's their turn to act, and since I can actually play I assess the odds and presume they actually have a hand. Nine times out of ten, they don't.

seriously, poker is a game that you can only properly play when everyone knows what they're doing. It doesn't pay off to play with idiots, it costs you.
yeah you make a huge raise with KK and they'll call with A 2 and hit an ace on the river, and then they think their awesome, and you want to through a brick at them.

Taskan

HSC
i'm depressed these holidays cos my old pokemon silver cartridge is broken- no time waster.

in response to the actual question, i do still play video games, though mostly on weekends or in the holidays, only very occasionally on weekdays.

Foxodi

HSC
Im currently on a 15month break from WoW (yes... that game which has literally taken the lives of so many adolescent males). Now the only thing I do on my computer is essays, this site and I'll play 10mins of counter strike with bots every few days for relaxation.

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
Ahh yes, the warcrack addiction. I've been clean for 9 months now =]
I still play lots of steam games and i don't think i'll give up for the HSC... Maybe like a week before the exams, haha. Everything at the last minute ftw.

Also: Hi allen. =]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
risole91 said:
yeah you make a huge raise with KK and they'll call with A 2 and hit an ace on the river, and then they think their awesome, and you want to through a brick at them.
Exactly, it really aggravates me. One time a guy won with a flush which, you know, good for him. But then afterwards he was like "wait, so I had something? what's a flush?" yeah i'll flush you cunt, get the fuck out of my game.

I can't remember if I used pokerstars or pokerchamps or pokerroom, but it was something like that lol

Last edited:

gm.haider3000

HSC
games... like every fortnight i go net cafe and play 4 10 hours .. looks like ive got plenty of time to play games .. but i mostly play warcraft, CSS , command and conq battle field you name it :) and more liverpool net cafe :) b there or b square :)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Jachie said:
Exactly, it really aggravates me. One time a guy won with a flush which, you know, good for him. But then afterwards he was like "wait, so I had something? what's a flush?" yeah i'll flush you cunt, get the fuck out of my game.

I can't remember if I used pokerstars or pokerchamps or pokerroom, but it was something like that lol
yeah pokerstars is good.
were you using play money or cash, cause i saw idiots like that all the time when i played with play money.

its the same with people who dont no how to play, and have a rule that they must see the flop, just today, i had AJ and raised 4 times the big blind pre flop
had to callers, i hit aces up, and he shows two pair 6's and 3's.
who the fuck calls a raise pre flop with 6 3.

a JERK OFF

twilight1412

HSC
.... you lie ..
there will always be time for video games

dota at least once a night keeps you happy

Sarsy

HSC
Civ 3 and 4 are horrible to play, simply because you want to finish the stupid game before sleeping. Anyone played N? It's a ninja game, and it is addictive....:mad1:

HSC
I played games all year, and of course I'd have to, otherwise I'd commit suicide studying 24x7, or totally fail on account of lack of rest & entertainment.

Not before tests, but definately straight after.

Tyuiop

HSC
Games can provide a relief from all that stress and pressure, even only for an hour or two.

Heh I dont know how Id go without games. Tried quitting a few times. Never happened. Its trying to achieve that balance between games and schoolwork I guess.

Foxodi

HSC
For one to achieve their full potential, they must sacrifice ALL ! :D

Sonata

HSC
im still playing games a lil, though anime is really dominating most of my time.

patty4848

HSC
I never really got into video games...When i was younger I did, but I have sorta gone off them as I grew up

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I quit games about a month ago, but I'm still procrastinating on the computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)