Very Sad !! (1 Viewer)

Artak

HSC
Ive got my first assesments back since i was in diff state in term 4 and jsut enroled iin NSW system this year..
Am i going to fail???
Maths TEST-- 39%
English SPEECH-- 52.5%
Legal Studies TEST -- 54%

im in the smae boat odnt owrry, i got an 33 percent for first maths test, second test i got 78 percent, jsut aim to improve assesment after assesment, nothing unrealistic though. gradually u willl get there. shit happens, english i got 49 percent.

Nyxie

HSC
Shazbaz - if you want to go well you still can if you really try. Talk to your teachers! Ask them what you need to learn to catch up.

Like Nadiaa said, you just really need to focus. You probably now know the shitty feeling of getting crap marks- so make sure you learn all the material, study and use your teachers so you can kick ass in your next assessments.:cook:

Good luck, you can do it!

gesh17

HSC
N/A
If the school's going bad, you should try to work together to improve your collective result.

I think I need to pull up my Ancient mark personally. I'd suggest though going over your assessments and figuring out where you went wrong. Usually assessments can produce good notes for later use. Get the notes perfect now, and it'll be easier later.

Also, for the subjects I'm doing at least, if they were essays get your technique down. If you need fine detail, get the detail.

Look on the Board of Studies for the Marking Centre notes too. Trust me, those can help you get good quality notes :D
Alternatively, come 1st in every subject and don't give a damn about those below you.

Shazbaz

HSC
Thanks Everyone!!!!
I got IPT assesment back
and got 45.5/50 (90%)
im in the top 5 for ipt
can believe i went really well!!
hope to do better in other subjects this term

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)