Veronica Mars (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Yay!

Yeah Mac is cool. I like her. She might be in the next season, if Veronica needs computer help? I really liked the arc with her and her/Madison's mother!

And I really wish Veronica did look at the DNA test. Although I really hope that Keith is her father! Because otherwise? Gross. And overdone.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i loved the scene when it occurred to her that duncan could be her brother :)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
what is this show about and what makes it good?

it is about some blonde reporter who solves crimes in her spare time? sounds a little too good to be true.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Yeah. I really want to know if Lilly's secret had anything to do with that. It doesn't seem right to me that it would, but a lot of people think so.

Krangelus it is about a high school girl who works at her dad's PI business and basically does stuff on the side so that her dad can do the important things. She used to be popular, but isn't now and so people don't treat her nicely. And she's trying to solve other things, like who killed her friend Lilly and who raped her and why her mother left.
[That's a very bad, 'without giving anything away that isn't already in the pilot' summary]
What makes it good? It's well written - very funny, not too contrived; the actors are great, for the most part, it's not like The OC; and it makes you think and you actually believe that these things could happen. At least I could.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
midnight, you forgot to mention that kristen bell is both incredibly hot and adorable

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Okay, for the sake of getting more male viewers: Kristen Bell is both incredibly hot and adorable.

I just like the fact that she doesn't look 35. :p

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Yes yes.

The latest ep doesn't seem to be out yet. :mad:

At least the season finishes a bit earlier than most shows though.
[Essays? What essays? Who makes assignments due in May? :confused: :eek: ]

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I got the crappy mpg version and just finished watching it.

Great! x100000.

Although I'm still a bit confused about the ending.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
you may only discuss this episode after 9pm tonight, and not a second earlier :p

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
wow @ veronica and logan. didn't expect that sexual tension to pay off this early

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It was quite unexpected.
I wonder what will happen to Leo. I like him. :(

And I've watched it twice and still don't get the ending. Did JTT set Norris up with the fertiliser for the other nerdy guy? Because that makes no sense. Unless I totally missed something. :eek:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
midnight said:
It was quite unexpected.
I wonder what will happen to Leo. I like him. :(

And I've watched it twice and still don't get the ending. Did JTT set Norris up with the fertiliser for the other nerdy guy? Because that makes no sense. Unless I totally missed something. :eek:
no, he set up the guy because he was convinced he was guilty, but had no evidence, so planted it himself

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Oooh okay! I get it now.
I was trying to figure out how the nerdy guy setting him up and JTT setting him up was related. And so it isn't!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
it's just that he turned out to be damn good at setting someone up for destroying a school. that's not the kinda guy you really want to have around

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Not at all. I'm glad they didn't try to go through with a school bombing/shooting plot though.

Only 4 episodes left. :(
I wonder how long Duncan will stay away for. They're sort of making it look like he could have accidentally killed Lilly now, with him threatening Veronica [in a way] and running away. It was lucky she told him exactly how to get away. :uhhuh:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i'm just glad we are getting a new ep every week until it finishes. oh, that and the fact it is renewed for a second season :D

but there is no way it could be duncan, they are pointing the fingers at him way too early for it to have been him. they wouldn't be this obvious about the real killer until the final too eps

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Very true.

They'll probably keep changing Veronica and Keith's minds and then completely surprise us in the last episode. Which I am totally looking forward to.

I think it's the second last one where we find out who raped Veronica. I have no idea who that could've been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)