Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Serius said:
at the end i wasnt paying close attention, who was the person she was hugging? was it the new guy?
troy, the new guy

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I was just wondering, do any of you use the word "bleachers"?
err no i prefer the term stands, or even grand stands :p

but seen as its an american show, well when in rome...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i wasnt playing attention during the screening damn.. only bits and pieces.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
the show really picks up around ep 6 and 7 when we start to learn more about lily kane's murder

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'm more interested in the duncan/veronica & newguy/veronica thing than the murder, really. wonder who she ends up with...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
yeah, i understand since the murder thing really isn't very interesting at this point in the show, but it becomes a bigger part later on

but veronica's relationship is also a bumpy road. in a couple eps there is some very interesting stuff that goes on with her and duncan (i'm not saying whether it's "they get together" or "they hate eachother" interesting, but was easily one of the highlights of the show for me)

edit: the show also hasn't introduced mac, the sexy computer nerd, nor aaron echolls, logan's movie star dad. these are two of the greatest characters ever

Last edited:
HSC
HEY! Next time you want to tell us whats gonna happen in future eps. make it a spoiler!!
like this

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
something interesting is going to happen
happy?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
everyone has secrets, sounds boring to me... women always get all emotional because their bf has secrets.... like it isnt a trust issue, there is just some things other people dont need to know or you dont think of telling [ i.e its behind them] or you dont think its that big of an issue

e.g say his secret was he was in trouble with the police over suspected drug running... now obviously that would be behind him now [ new school, new area]
and even if it was something he was going to tell people, why would he tell his new girlfriend?

its not like whenever i meet someone i straight away blurt out all the bad things ive done or had done to me
there isnt a contract like " ok before you totally fall for me veronica, i have to tell you...i snore. sorry i didnt tell you earlier"

its something they will get all emotional about, she will threaten to end the relationship, they will g et back togther basicaly back to position 1... so the episode wont further the plot or anything

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
new guy killed lilly kane?! *shock horror*
she's really annoying, btw (lilly). i hate her flashbacks. and the 4 of them in that limo almost like an orgy.. with a brother & sister.. uh that's just wrong. :/

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
which post was the spoiler? as far as i can tell there has just be speculation in this thread, and no actual spoilers

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
dead cactus said:
^^^^^^ Fucking use spoiler tags you arsehole^^^^^ This is an aussie airing thread, everyone knows the rules, there's a US thread for others to chat in. Im not inthe habit of flaming other people, but man that just jacks me off. A whole season's worth of wondering down the friggin toilet because of a moron. i was lucky to miss the previous idiot before the post was covered up..., grrrrr!!!!
..........was that to me? Cos I'm up to date with the aussie airing only, so I don't know any spoilers.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
okay, i apologise, i read the speculation as a poiler and was very very mad!! ill edit my post to be nice, as i said im not normally a flamer - im just very hooked on this show and don't want it spoiled!!! Which makes it stupid for me to be on forums about it but hey, im an idiot sometimes, im sorry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)