Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
yeah i liked it
something to watch when Lost and The OC aren't on

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeh damn how hot is she! if she was like an outcast at my school, i would so be friends with her then slowly work my way up to lovers :D

tonight was pretty good...
so the main mysteries of the show is
1. who killed the girl?
2. who date raped veronica?
thats about it i think but iam curious on both counts. i liked the end trailer for next week thing how is showed duncan took a pill, supposed to make him forget about the murder or something?

shes smart aswell, and a smartass, v .cute the way she talks back

best line " well lets see it! if its so big show me!" lolzer

bassqueen16

HSC
i had both last weeks and this weeks ep's taped and i watched them today and i was actually really impressed.. most oc-style things bore me but i liked it.. def agree on the duncan pill thing, looks kinda trippy.. i just think of karen when i see lily though im like HAHA ur stupid.. and yea its totally ELLIOT when u see her dad but other than that its good.. oh and HAHAHAHAHA suck shit Paris, u suck

HSC
bassqueen16, when i see lily, i think of karen too!! its so annoying!

tasha1188 said:
is duncans dad sleeping with veronicas mum??
thats what it looks like... we'll just have to wait til next week to find out (or download the episodes...)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
why do people keep saying that? where do u download the episodes from?
i wouldnt dl them to see ahead or anything, iam not that desperate but if i miss an episode it would be useful to be able to dl it then see it anyways...
how good is the quality of these downloaded episodes?

pm me if u must

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

karoooh

HSC
crazyhomo said:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/rebirth-of-a-teenage-sleuth/2005/12/04/1133631139171.html

positive article, but the author obviously hasn't watched the show, or wasn't paying much attention. they are very loose with plot details

and if you want to download the episodes try www.mininova.org or www.torrentspy.com. the episode quality is generally better that watching it in tv
It won't work on Windows Media - Says that I have a problem; do you know any way of fixing it, or any other sites where I can download the eps from? MUCH appreciated!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
you don't have the codecs installed. try downloading the codec pack from here

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
forgive me for any of those paris hilton lovers, but she's the sole reason i passed on watching this show. is it any good as you people say it is?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
forgive me for any of those paris hilton lovers, but she's the sole reason i passed on watching this show. is it any good as you people say it is?
she has already made her short guest appearance, and never returns to the show

Crystal M

HSC
Who is Meadow? and btw...what's up with the brunette's nose?

Crystal M

HSC
i'm, of course, referring to the pic that someone posted up on pg 2

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
3rd ep was much better than the 1st. I missed the 2nd, did anything interesting happen?

Veronica's ex-boyfriend looks like Shane West and the new guy she's kissing reminds me of Shawn Ashmore (Iceman from X-men).

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Annegelic said:
the new guy she's kissing reminds me of Shawn Ashmore (Iceman from X-men).
that's because it's his twin brother, aaron

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha that kid was funny, tried to crack on to veronica.... smart tho, i prolly would have tried something similiar.

man she is so hot, kicks meadows ass any day... and shes like younger, so more accessable to me :D

he shoulda kept not taking the pills... and i expected a different reaction from him seeing his sister like " omg you are supposed to be dead" or " i never got to say goodbye, i love you lil sis" or something like that
what a dumbass, jumps off the bleachers haha

at the end i wasnt paying close attention, who was the person she was hugging? was it the new guy?
cause if it was duncan it would make a whole lot more sense, the whole thing about closure beforehand.

so does she like duncan or not? she was fantasising about him before, and i reckon when he isnt on the drugs he still has a thing for her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)