Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*looks at post count*

You're fine, l2p.

21st tonight woo!

ALLLICE

HSC
Anyone wanna write my phil 132 essay for me?? anyone?

*dies*

ALLLICE

HSC
gah! I'm stuck on my essay at 1200 words...i need 1500!! I try and add more 'padding' but then i begin to wonder if the whole essay is just padding.... ='(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so what's happened since all hours of the monrning? i'll be doing the same thing but all day today. i may even give updates. i'll start now:
currently have completed 1/3 of the take home. currently sitting at the word limit. must read 100 more pages and do 2/3 of the assignment and then do some major cutting down. woo for today because by the end of it, i intend on being finished!

HSC
N/A
We have an electrician at my house this morning. It makes for... interesting working conditions (the power only just came back on and it goes off again in an hour).

Statement is going ok but TOTALLY confused on referencing style. Way to go, cultural studies... what the hell do you want me to do?!?!!?

EDIT: On second thoughts... why the fuck am I rewriting this statement

There's nothing much I want to add from the one I handed in at mid-sem. Why do stupid stupid culture tutors require you to hand in basically the same assessment TWICE with almost NO CHANGE in word limits? Massive wtf-ing going on right now. Tired, braindead, and not in mood to do anything other than say "no" or a variety of other swear words because really... gah.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
gah! I'm stuck on my essay at 1200 words...i need 1500!! I try and add more 'padding' but then i begin to wonder if the whole essay is just padding.... ='(
Rofl, philosophy, I could rave for hours on that!

HSC
N/A
screw cul. Have printed and am ready to go!!!!! ... to uni to hand it and library books in. And then straight to work. :(

iwannarock

HSC
AsyLum said:
i have some old essays.

boy they'd be fun to read over again.

i did like 7 philosophy subjects now that i think about it.

i sort of miss them.

ALLLICE

HSC
AsyLum said:
iwannarock said:
i have some old essays.

i sort of miss them.
Where were u guys at 4am?! ='( it was a pretty easy essay actually...but I'm too braindead to think straight :(

*sigh* and I know I'm gonna look back on first yr and go "that was so easy what was I whinging about"...

fucking essays...fucking exams...come onnn holidays!
/rant

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
i have some old essays.

i sort of miss them.
Yeah same here :(

They were the good ole days of not having to worry about graduating and shit :(

iwannarock

HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah same here :(

They were the good ole days of not having to worry about graduating and shit :(
they were the days when essays were easy to write.

1500 words hahah.

i gotta do 4000 words for monday.

and i haven't bought the textbook for the subject.

i think i will have to do it sans textbook.

i'll start 2morow.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha darn law, mine haven't strayed far, more realistic than metaphysics, but still pretty easy :D

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I just keep telling myself it will all be over and done with in less than 24 hours now

Even though I have all the notes typed up ready to read - I can't be arsed reading them - just been online with friends etc instead at all hours of the morning

we're all delirious now from studying, that we resorted to stuffed toys
Lynn! You need a big cow/scary anime thing or a teddy bear to hug :d :d :d

http://www.vimeo.com/clip:213296

And like iambored, I tend to give myself nightly goals - so it feels better in the morning - wake up knowing something is completed, even if it means waking up at 2PM cause i stayed up till 5 to accomplish the goal :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did i say i give myself nightly goals? meh well i often do! yes it does feel good knowing that you've done something.

so i've done about 3/4 of the assignment, maybe a little less and i am just less than three times over the word limit. that is how ridiculous this word limit is. i can give you basic points about 4 topics in 50 words but i can't analyse them!!

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
lcf said:
I just keep telling myself it will all be over and done with in less than 24 hours now

Even though I have all the notes typed up ready to read - I can't be arsed reading them - just been online with friends etc instead at all hours of the morning

And like iambored, I tend to give myself nightly goals - so it feels better in the morning - wake up knowing something is completed, even if it means waking up at 2PM cause i stayed up till 5 to accomplish the goal :p
lol that video was hilarious

HSC
N/A
lcf said:

LOL

I've never gotten a webcam. Too afraid of bad things that could happen. That was funny though!! Although I do have a life-sized stuffed white tiger toy. Although Tigger is reasonably dusty and now lives in the rumpus, and I don't know how I'd get him to the computer...

But Lynny is DONE!!!!

Now just to study for full driver's license test, and prepare for dance exam :( (and prepare my own students for THEIR exams too)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i havent been watching linked videos because there have been too many of them but that video was very funny!

K.

HSC
did anyone see the new rules in the lib? they have a nazi person putting green notes on desks with a time stamp on it, if its still there in 15 mins they clear your stuff.

brilliant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)