• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UWS law/com.. which campus? (1 Viewer)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
so which campus is 'better' for com/law at UWS?

is it completely different staff at each campus?
or do they roster on and off between campus'?

campbelltown has an atar cut-off of 92.15, whereas parramatta is 90.8

which campus has better facilities?
which campus has easier access to public transport?

are those differences mostly due to higher demand/less places at campbelltown than parramatta?

i'm alot closer to parramatta (15minutes from my local station to parramatta station), whereas from my local station to campbelltown, it's 60minutes).

unless there's a very significant difference i was thinking of going to parramatta?

TunaFish

HSC
Parramatta.
An extra 90 minutes (to and fro uni) travel for the next 5 years is too much. It will drive you insane with Para being just 15 minutes away.

I haven't been to the Campbeltown campus but Parramatta has all the facilities you need. Moot court, library, massive shopping complex...

Lara1986

HSC
Definitely Parramatta.
The travel will drive you nuts, especially if you have to go public transport at any stage.

There is basically no difference in terms of facilities and educational experience at either campus. Many lecturers teach at both and the majority of subjects are offered at both campuses.

So given that pretty much all else is equal, I'd go for the convenience and the lower UAI which would = greater chance of securing a place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)