UTS or USYD which is better for bachelor of Economics (1 Viewer)

Crazykoala32

HSC
Hi, I'm about to finish my year 12 and recently received and offer for UTS early entry for Economics. I am considering just taking the offer and not even considering USYD, my main question would be which uni is better for Economics, which is better for internships and job opportunities and how are you liking your time at either uni
Cheers.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Hi, I'm about to finish my year 12 and recently received and offer for UTS early entry for Economics. I am considering just taking the offer and not even considering USYD, my main question would be which uni is better for Economics, which is better for internships and job opportunities and how are you liking your time at either uni
Cheers.
What you looking to major in? Or what job you looking at?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Both universities are good. The main difference between UTS and USyd is that USyd is a Go8 university, whereas UTS is not. Keep in mind that favourable academic performance (results + GPA/WAM) must be your priority, irrespective of the university you attend. This is particularly important if you wish to undertake an internship and will also allow you to be a more competitive job applicant with respect to graduate roles.

I hope this helps! :D

Crazykoala32

HSC
Looking to Major in economics and finance. I was also looking at financial economics at USYD. Do you know anything about that?

uniqueusername1

HSC
Looking to Major in economics and finance. I was also looking at financial economics at USYD. Do you know anything about that?
If your doing finance yea it may be a better idea to go to UNSW/USYD as finance is more competitive. Same if your looking to get into an economics job in the RBA or something (top marks in a G8 university with give you the best shot).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)