uteeeeeeeeeeeees (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
its was sold like the fist dayt anyway, apparenty it was fairly rough, so probly woulda only been good for around farm, but hay
yeah, if i bi one ill get a decent 1
wat were they worth wen they came out
n can u get them auto, cause contemplayting wat i want, sorta depends if i move to somewere more conjested ie city 4 uni, where i dont no if i want a manual, but its ok out hear i guess cause u can just cruise everywhere n rarley slow down lololol
hmmmmm if u eva see a cheap half decent one ull have to let me no!!
Upwards of about $13k when new, so they hold their value pretty well.

No, no auto sorry. Just learn to drive manual; it's not hard. And you only need an auto in the city if you've a) been driving there your whole life in a manual, b) lazy, c) incompetent with driving a manual. Besides you wouldn't need a ute for the city, only for coolness factor which is what I'm buying it for (and nostalgic reasons I guess).

If I ever see a cheap half decent one I'll buy it before you do. :p

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
Upwards of about $13k when new, so they hold their value pretty well.

No, no auto sorry. Just learn to drive manual; it's not hard. And you only need an auto in the city if you've a) been driving there your whole life in a manual, b) lazy, c) incompetent with driving a manual. Besides you wouldn't need a ute for the city, only for coolness factor which is what I'm buying it for (and nostalgic reasons I guess).

If I ever see a cheap half decent one I'll buy it before you do. :p
nostalgistic?????
yeah but nit city cityness. country girl so still need the ute for when home and carting crap around and doing farm related stuff,,,and BnS's n stuff!!!!!!!!cant have a awsome bullbar driving light etc on a shitty lil japanese rice burner car! im sooooooo shit at drivin a manual, i just cant get the whole changin down gears thing happenin wen i goin down gears i.e to stop or go round corners, its sooooo sad seein im live on a farm n should automaticaly should be able to drive, n had a very kool beat up old suby car as a paddock basher! (which just went to the wreakers!) very sad
yeah but u wont want a suby that all beaten up and stuff would u?!?!?!!?
hmmmmmmm dammm u
ha chicks look so much kooler it utes than car anyday!!!!!!
i demand respect!

SlipStream

HSC
I used to live out in the bush - like not fringe Sydney suburbs, I lived 50kms away from Grafton on NSW North coast, where I went to school and all my mates lived. We had a 120 acre property, half semi-cleared and half bush. In one of our paddocks I had made a racetrack that wound its way through trees and stuff, was about 600 metres long and dirt, of course. On the bush half I had heaps of little windy rally-style tracks. My car of choice? My bush basher of course, a 1981 Subaru 1800 (4-speed manual, EA81 1.8L boxer 4-cyl OHV, stationwagon, white):

This is me pulling some kewl oversteer drifts on our front paddock before we moved back to Sydney at the start of this year (see attached, excuse quality).

wrangler

HSC
ha hahahahahahaha
mine was
sooooooooooooo much kooler
i always wanted to do it up cause it was very kool, i dont think i have a digtal photo of it, ill havve to have a look hahahhaha thats so funny, is that u drivin??!?!?! hahahha, we didnt have a track, wed just drive round n chash the sheep n stuff!!! ha haha ha we got the littke thing on two wheels once, i nearly fell out the window! ahhhh they where the good old days wernt they......
hmmm i have a look later for a pic of good ol suby car...was a classic
hmmmmmm, u still have to find ME a koool suby, cause i dont care if it crapped up loolkin, i can fix that..........

Im From The Country And I L ike It That Way

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
ha hahahahahahaha
mine was
sooooooooooooo much kooler
i always wanted to do it up cause it was very kool, i dont think i have a digtal photo of it, ill havve to have a look hahahhaha thats so funny, is that u drivin??!?!?! hahahha, we didnt have a track, wed just drive round n chash the sheep n stuff!!! ha haha ha we got the littke thing on two wheels once, i nearly fell out the window! ahhhh they where the good old days wernt they......
hmmm i have a look later for a pic of good ol suby car...was a classic
hmmmmmm, u still have to find ME a koool suby, cause i dont care if it crapped up loolkin, i can fix that..........

Im From The Country And I L ike It That Way
Nah sorry, nothin is better than my Subi. It had burnt orange brake calipers, custom bonnet cooling vents, twin silver bonnet stripes, gloss black wheels, FUCHS bonnet decal, custom red "#1" decals, custom cable bonnet latch, white faced instrument facia, no back seat, carbon fibre shift knob, modified plated rear muffler, racing brake fluid, chux superwipe air filter... mate the list is endless. However what can end is your argument that your Subi was better than mine.

Wrong. And yes that is me driving, or more correctly, holding a mega fun 8-second drift. Don't sound like much? Count it out aloud!

See below for more pics.

EDIT: By "nothin" I mean anything that wrangler compares to it, in a reasonable limit. Of course, it's a piece of shit - but it's a bush basher, nothin special.

Last edited:

wrangler

HSC
hmmmmm yeah mine is kooler, but cant find a pic, n scanning one would take to much effort, it sat there for years cause we didnt relly drive it n SUMONE left the bonnet up sp it was sorta fucked
only cost a dollar but
i have aa bigger problem
I CANT CHANGE FUCKING GEARS!!!!!!
IM LEARNIN TO drive manual and i sooo can t get thewhole gear thing changin
it also doesent help wen the ute RELLY RELLY needs the breaks replacing...makes corners vert difficult
i relly cant change gears smoothly, up or down, and quickly
fuck it
got aany suggestions
i think i just prefer the 4-wheeler...

wrangler

HSC
no i wont i been doin it for ages i think it my just be gay mitsabishi ute, hmmmm i isent as hard in thr gay dring instructers car , but i hate it
i neeeddddddd goooodddddd dddddam help
slipstrream there must be some sorta magic her to help!!!!

SlipStream

HSC
It only glorifies my Subi even more by you detailing how your's doesn't even run properly. :p

As Murf said, keep at it. Practice makes perfect. Remember to balance the clutch and the throttle when you're moving off; apply a bit of throttle, let the clutch out slowly and while you let the clutch out, gently apply more throttle to keep it balanced. It's all about balance and perfection when driving a manual, and it is a tendency to have your own style after you've learned. I've been with heaps of mates who know how to drive manual, and for most of them, you can tell their style is flawed. Sometimes they overlap the accelerator just a little too much when reapplying after changing gear; sometimes it's the opposite, and they don't have any overlapping throttle reapplication so the smoothness of the change is compromised; sometimes they let the clutch out too quick when downchanging, and you get clutch shudder. All of which annoys me, because it's not as if you can tell them - we're teenage blokes; we know everythin about drivin. :rolleyes:

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
It only glorifies my Subi even more by you detailing how your's doesn't even run properly. :p
gawd i no!!!!
but actaly mostaq my male friends drive real nice
but seroisly how do u do all that, and wuicly like my driving instructer is alll blah blah blah down a gear down a gear in the space of about 7 secod and im like how th efuck a i supose to do that?!?!?!?am i supose to u throlle at the same time like what the fuck?!?!?
i fucken hate drivin wif other ppl, plus the guys like so fucken dumb n tells me to turn wen im practlicly past the fucken turn, then yells at me wen i cant do sumthin afteri sat through an hour of science, had to wait 20 minutes for him cause i was late, n he decides to be a prick!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
its so sad that i even NEED drivin lessons, family so pove n wont teach me properly
gawd i might just sleep with the drivin instructer....

hay by the yway are u goin to deni???

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
gawd i no!!!!
but actaly mostaq my male friends drive real nice
but seroisly how do u do all that, and wuicly like my driving instructer is alll blah blah blah down a gear down a gear in the space of about 7 secod and im like how th efuck a i supose to do that?!?!?!?am i supose to u throlle at the same time like what the fuck?!?!?
i fucken hate drivin wif other ppl, plus the guys like so fucken dumb n tells me to turn wen im practlicly past the fucken turn, then yells at me wen i cant do sumthin afteri sat through an hour of science, had to wait 20 minutes for him cause i was late, n he decides to be a prick!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
its so sad that i even NEED drivin lessons, family so pove n wont teach me properly
gawd i might just sleep with the drivin instructer....

hay by the yway are u goin to deni???
How do I do all that? Been driving manuals for nearly 10 years on and off, that's how.

What is "deni"?

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
How do I do all that? Been driving manuals for nearly 10 years on and off, that's how.

What is "deni"?

what deni what deni
WAT THE FUCK IS DENI!!!
OMG
DENI UTE MUSTER!!!!
LIKE WORLD RECORD UTE MUSTER, BEST PISS UP THERE IS!!!!
u must b a townie if uve neva herd of it!!!
how sad
a dedication to the ute
google it!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wrangler said:
what deni what deni
WAT THE FUCK IS DENI!!!
OMG
DENI UTE MUSTER!!!!
LIKE WORLD RECORD UTE MUSTER, BEST PISS UP THERE IS!!!!
u must b a townie if uve neva herd of it!!!
how sad
a dedication to the ute
google it!!!
shit, im not from the country and i know about the ute records deniliquin? (ok, i cant spell)

and like daddyK said, learn to spell

wrangler

HSC
slipstream i 4got to tell u theres a suby kool lil red on on ebay that mite be wat ur lookin 4, low km good con, been sittin in shed sorta deal, i think its still there just thought it mite be somethin that mite intreset u, not relly the type i want, plus outta prce range, dunno wen it ends but pretty soon if i member so hope rread this b4 then
cheeers!
goin 4 a drive

SlipStream

HSC
Yeh seen it - it's the ugly quad light model but it is in very impressive condition (which is unusual for a Brumby). The price is right, too. But I don't have the money. :(

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
Yeh seen it - it's the ugly quad light model but it is in very impressive condition (which is unusual for a Brumby). The price is right, too. But I don't have the money. :(
yeah u was suprised at how good condition it was in
ut yeah its not the best model n wat the fuck is the deal wif red??lol to expensive for me.....
now the deni ad has been on tv do u no wat it is now?!?!?!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)