uteeeeeeeeeeeees (1 Viewer)

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
wrangler said:
slipstream
lol, the interior can make all the diffrence to a vehical.
so u gonna keep the car u alreay got, y dont u trade it in,
wat the catback????
lowering!lol, dont think that would apply out here, i live in a dirt road, hepsa ppl have already weracked there cars dowm hear cause its so crap!!
i keep circilin the 1 in the paper, but i dont think any1's gettin the hint.
its awsome with sound system, and uhf etc
if u paint it wa colour u gonna chage it to. my friend just got theres painted lime green!!
worken at supercheap must have its benifits!!!

lol but sleepin in a utes a totaly diffrent thing, sooo
country
lol swag in the backa a ute wif a good looker

How about, go and learn how to spell, and then come back to the forums.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
DaddyK said:
Though my fave are the ford F series pick ups and chev silverado's.
Hell yeah...I've always thought it's ridiculous how massive those things are, but they look awesome

wrangler

HSC
DaddyK said:

get FUCKED IN NOT DOIN MY ENGLISH EXAM.
im tierd n my reactions are a bit slow due to TRYING TO STUDY......so i can get out of this shit hole which i live in
so leave me the hell alone if your going to be like THAT

wrangler

HSC
Yeh I used to live on a dirt road. Fuckin sucks. Cars are CONSTANTLY dirty and there's nothin you can do about it. The dirt finds its way into the interior and gets into the seats, the road is heaps dangerous after rain, corrugations shake the car to bits. Then you have the kamikaze suicide roos... too bad if you don't have a bullbar.

I'm gonna paint in metallic silver, "Crystal Silver Mica" as available on the current WRX, and it's gonna have twin black stripes on the bonnet. I'm going to paint the inside of the tray black. And yeh working at Supercheap does carry its benefits, such as a 25% staff discount off everything in store. I spend most of my money at Supercheap, and would do the same even if I worked elsewhere. The staff discount has saved me hundreds.

And yeh, there's nothing like being alone with a special girl out in the open under a sleeping bag on a cold night, warm from each other watching shooting stars beside the ambers of a campfire, with nothing around but the chirp of crickets and the whisper of silence. :)[/QUOTE]

lol yeah, my ute n car are neva clean inside, and roo's shit theres been some bad experience there, how much are you looking to spend to by a suby???
thats an awsome discount!!!!!!i dont think id want to work anywhere else
you make it all sound so romantic, not drunken enden up in the back of some strangers ute ha ha ha ha ha, supose its different where u live

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
true that

who loves that lime shit they put on roads when working on them?

i know all you friggen country folk mayn't know, but down the south coast it's always being used, and if you have an LSD (no, not the drug) it's...fun

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
lol yeah, my ute n car are neva clean inside, and roo's shit theres been some bad experience there, how much are you looking to spend to by a suby???
thats an awsome discount!!!!!!i dont think id want to work anywhere else
you make it all sound so romantic, not drunken enden up in the back of some strangers ute ha ha ha ha ha, supose its different where u live
Subi: all up, about $50k over many years. I'll probably get a loan and do it that way, when I can afford it (after all, look how many SS Commos and XR8s are out there, each at $50k a pop). But the initial car, I'm looking at around $4k-$6k.

I guess when you live in the city you have no excuse not to be civilised, and clean. It's a different story in the country, evidenced by my countless former dirty and disgusting bogan neighbours. Hey guys, mullets went out of fashion in the eighties...

DaddyK said:
And supercheap is...well cheap and nasty, i hate buying stuff from there. And i WORK there.
Mate I spend most of my money at Supercheap! :p It'd still be the same even if I worked at Coles, or whatever, except by working at Supercheap I'm saving 25%. That's heaps in my books, especially when it all racks up to hundreds of dollars in savings. :D The only cheap and nasty things are tools, and parts of camping and electrical. And of course, most of midway... ;)

haley11

HSC
I love the F350's they look tuff and done up, they look even better..specially the pink F truck on the simple life

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
the F350 is HUGE though.

F150 or 250 is betterererer

try getting a F500

wrangler

HSC
omg slipstream i just found a suby in paper for 1400$$$$!
even i coul;d nearly afford that!!!!!!!
its probly fucked, but it duel fule etc,
i think i may jjust have to check it out!!!!!!
how koool
subbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby
me!
yah!
lol even though i cant drive to save my self, for a country girl im pretty bad!

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
omg slipstream i just found a suby in paper for 1400$$$$!
even i coul;d nearly afford that!!!!!!!
its probly fucked, but it duel fule etc,
i think i may jjust have to check it out!!!!!!
how koool
subbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby
me!
yah!
lol even though i cant drive to save my self, for a country girl im pretty bad!
Yeh at that price, the owner is weighing up the costs of selling and keeping and has determined that he would loose less money by selling. Keep away from it, you'll only be dissapointed!

DaddyK: Too right mate. But let's put it into context, for the price of a WRX you have a mega unique car that's faster, louder and turns heads like a Ferrari. It's just that one can get finance on a WRX, you can't do that on a SuperBrumby.

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
Yeh at that price, the owner is weighing up the costs of selling and keeping and has determined that he would loose less money by selling. Keep away from it, you'll only be dissapointed!

DaddyK: Too right mate. But let's put it into context, for the price of a WRX you have a mega unique car that's faster, louder and turns heads like a Ferrari. It's just that one can get finance on a WRX, you can't do that on a SuperBrumby.
u just chrushed my dream n daddyk thats like the onlyt one i seen under like 4 grand in like the past 12 months, but mabey cause im in the coutry, n it harder to get way wif sellin total crap down here, my friend just sold his old one for live 5 and a half, after he drove it into the ground!n just rolled his new hilux yeasterday, lucky it wasen the suby or hed probly be dead

SlipStream

HSC
wrangler said:
u just chrushed my dream n daddyk thats like the onlyt one i seen under like 4 grand in like the past 12 months, but mabey cause im in the coutry, n it harder to get way wif sellin total crap down here, my friend just sold his old one for live 5 and a half, after he drove it into the ground!n just rolled his new hilux yeasterday, lucky it wasen the suby or hed probly be dead
Have a look at the $1400 Subie then. You've got nothing to loose.

It's just that the decent ones start at about $6000, so I wouldn't be expecting much for $1400.

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
Have a look at the $1400 Subie then. You've got nothing to loose.

It's just that the decent ones start at about $6000, so I wouldn't be expecting much for $1400.
YEAH id probly b lookin in excess of 4ooo grand to get a decent one but at the moment its sorta like ill need something to get to uni, if its still there nxt wek someone gonna take a look at it, i presume it jhas some mass defect, but i i have a old man who pretty good eith that stuff, but if it was a complet peic of shit i could just drive it into thr ground and use it for parts for wen i can afford a betta reliable 1
although being duel fuel does apply o me
although theres many problems with it.....

SlipStream

HSC
$1400 isn't going to get you anything exciting, or reliable. You'll need $2000 atleast.

Keep savin. :)

wrangler

HSC
SlipStream said:
$1400 isn't going to get you anything exciting, or reliable. You'll need $2000 atleast.

Keep savin. :)
its was sold like the fist dayt anyway, apparenty it was fairly rough, so probly woulda only been good for around farm, but hay
yeah, if i bi one ill get a decent 1
wat were they worth wen they came out
n can u get them auto, cause contemplayting wat i want, sorta depends if i move to somewere more conjested ie city 4 uni, where i dont no if i want a manual, but its ok out hear i guess cause u can just cruise everywhere n rarley slow down lololol
hmmmmm if u eva see a cheap half decent one ull have to let me no!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)