USYD mfs what u doin? (1 Viewer)

tgone

HSC
nah plz I was in carslaw today and I became more sure of how bad it is, it SMELLED TODAY idk it feels like an ideal home for rats😭😭
some of the old tute rooms are a little eh but the learning hubs are goated esp with the new food stuff

plus it’s right next to everything and close to central+redf so super easy to get to

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
some of the old tute rooms are a little eh but the learning hubs are goated esp with the new food stuff

plus it’s right next to everything and close to central+redf so super easy to get to
the learning hubs are rlly great I agree, it's just that one part of carslaw outside the theatres where it's ideal conditions for bacterial growth

have u had the chips and feta wrap from carslaw kitchen

tgone

HSC
the learning hubs are rlly great I agree, it's just that one part of carslaw outside the theatres where it's ideal conditions for bacterial growth

have u had the chips and feta wrap from carslaw kitchen
CHIPS AND FETA WRAP IS SO GOATED i even said it earlier #1 selling point of carslaw

but facts there’s that mouldy part of carslaw that seems like it’s been under construction forever

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
CHIPS AND FETA WRAP IS SO GOATED i even said it earlier #1 selling point of carslaw

but facts there’s that mouldy part of carslaw that seems like it’s been under construction forever
wait u literally did say that I completely forgot
I had one today 🤩🤩rly nice

YEAH REAL IT'S so crusty

tgone

HSC
wait u literally did say that I completely forgot
I had one today 🤩🤩rly nice

YEAH REAL IT'S so crusty
tuesday evenings getting 2x chip and feta wraps is my ritual and i will never back down

this semester my tuesday has 2x maths lectures, 1x phys tute, 1x law seminar, 1x maths tute on tuesdays as well so the wraps r my lifeline at this point

tgone

HSC
Is usyd or unsw better for finance?
usyd better for everything RAHHHHHH

this is the wrong thread to ask that lmao but honestly go to the one closer to u / the one u like the campus better cuz for undergrad they’re barely different except usyd has the historical “prestige” which not extremely relevant these days

oh and trimesters suck unless ur a mental case so take that as you will

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
tuesday evenings getting 2x chip and feta wraps is my ritual and i will never back down

this semester my tuesday has 2x maths lectures, 1x phys tute, 1x law seminar, 1x maths tute on tuesdays as well so the wraps r my lifeline at this point
that's so wholesome
love a campus ritual

kkk579

hello
HSC
usyd better for everything RAHHHHHH

this is the wrong thread to ask that lmao but honestly go to the one closer to u / the one u like the campus better cuz for undergrad they’re barely different except usyd has the historical “prestige” which not extremely relevant these days

oh and trimesters suck unless ur a mental case so take that as you will
trimesters is unsw?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

I just realised how horrid ur Tuesdays are
rip

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
really? i thought usyd was better, like i heard some guy who graduated from usyd doing finance and maths or smth made 180k yrly 2 years out
all the industry professionals I have talked to say unsw is better

and that’s survivorship bias.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

on mondays i start at 8 and finish at 3 with no breaks so i dont even have time to eat im too busy running around campus tryna reach my class on time

carrotsss

HSC
on mondays i start at 8 and finish at 3 with no breaks so i dont even have time to eat im too busy running around campus tryna reach my class on time
meanwhile I’ve somehow ended up with a few classes every day (shoutout math1971 for having classes every day) but tbh not too bad because of how close I am to campus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)