USYD mfs what u doin? (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
facts eastern ave >>>
law building >>>

will be taking no arguments, carslaw kitchen chip/feta wrap goes hard tho
eastern avenue and law building is facts, elite tier is the nanoscience and ABS building but I hardly have lectures there

also LOLLL idk some campus food is hard but the PRICES

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
eastern avenue and law building is facts, elite tier is the nanoscience and ABS building but I hardly have lectures there

also LOLLL idk some campus food is hard but the PRICES
yea most of my lectures are in the nanoscience which is nice but its a long walk and ABS building looks nice but ive never been there, law library will always be top tier

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
yea most of my lectures are in the nanoscience which is nice but its a long walk and ABS building looks nice but ive never been there, law library will always be top tier
ABS is gooddd its one of the newer buildings so no surprises there, and tbh everywhere is a trek 😭
ill visit law lib someday im just lazy

tgone

HSC
ABS is gooddd its one of the newer buildings so no surprises there, and tbh everywhere is a trek 😭
only problem is there’s usually business students in there, nice building tho

hsf law library will always be the best cuz taste baguette food so close, law lecture theatres also the so clean, except like none of the seminar rooms have charger ports, so late in the day seminars r fucked for battery

carrotsss

HSC
law lib is great if ur alone and want to actually get study done but it’s so quiet it’s scary

also the carslaw hate is not warranted I have like half my classes there some of the rooms are pretty nice

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
law lib is great if ur alone and want to actually get study done but it’s so quiet it’s scary

also the carslaw hate is not warranted I have like half my classes there some of the rooms are pretty nice
sorry but wtf is this

I HATE THIS ROOM I NEVER ATTEND MY LECTURES

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

nah plz I was in carslaw today and I became more sure of how bad it is, it SMELLED TODAY idk it feels like an ideal home for rats😭😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)