USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Sausage

HSC
Re: Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread

tfw it's been a few days since you've finished the quiz and suddenly out of your subconsciousness you release that you've answered a question wrong. :(

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

tfw it's been a few days since you've finished the quiz and suddenly out of your subconsciousness you release that you've answered a question wrong. :(
You can check your marks on labrat, they marked it straight after everyone in the lab completed the quiz.

zxreth

HSC

So why is the USyd colour scheme so disgusting now? Makes the university look so shit, lol.
Colour scheme makes a university look shit? wut.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A

When u struggling with CHEM1902 and PHYS1500 more than PHYS1902.
The main thing I struggled with in PHYS1500 was people leaving the volume on their computers ALL THE WAY UP while running lab exercises with audio feedback. Seriously. Why.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

The main thing I struggled with in PHYS1500 was people leaving the volume on their computers ALL THE WAY UP while running lab exercises with audio feedback. Seriously. Why.
Damn, our computer labs are pretty quiet though, we have them in the new SNH building. Main problem i'm having is that there's alot of content you have to remember, and when u skip 7 weeks of lectures, it's kind of hard for some of the information to stick.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A

Damn, our computer labs are pretty quiet though, we have them in the new SNH building. Main problem i'm having is that there's alot of content you have to remember, and when u skip 7 weeks of lectures, it's kind of hard for some of the information to stick.
Yes, it's very content heavy. On the plus side, there are few in-semester quizzes (2, from memory?), so you can use stuvac to stuff all that knowledge into your brain before the exam.

Edit: Also, jealous of the new facilities. I was always in Madsen for my computer labs.

Last edited:

J18134

HSC

Any idea when the Undergraduate Handbooks 2016 comes out?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A

ANAT2010 is killing me. I'm having so much trouble remembering all the names and matching them to structures/functions/etc. Stupid brain(s).

Aysce

HSC

ANAT2010 is killing me. I'm having so much trouble remembering all the names and matching them to structures/functions/etc. Stupid brain(s).
Saw one of my mates doing ANAT2010 and all those things related to astrocytes and the BBB.

Fun times when I was learning it (though to be fair, it was in a different unit and was watered down a tiny bit) :haha:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

Curious but has anyone here received an option to pay for the SSA fee? For some reason, it says that I have no amount due but I haven't paid the SSA fee for this semester yet?
Did you defer it to HECS?

Suns out ☀ Its dress season!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeee

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A

Saw one of my mates doing ANAT2010 and all those things related to astrocytes and the BBB.

Fun times when I was learning it (though to be fair, it was in a different unit and was watered down a tiny bit) :haha:
Heh. Yeah, after seven weeks of lectures and tutorials they expect us to know a bit more. It's all interesting! It's just a lot of detail and new terminology. Which is true of every subject, I guess. I'm just having a bit of a whinge. :p

Aysce

HSC

Did you defer it to HECS?
Don't think so. It usually tells me in 'My finance' (or through a letter in the past) to pay the SSA fee for the semester. Not this sem though.

Heh. Yeah, after seven weeks of lectures and tutorials they expect us to know a bit more. It's all interesting! It's just a lot of detail and new terminology. Which is true of every subject, I guess. I'm just having a bit of a whinge. :p
Yeah fair enough. In better news though, midsem is finally coming. Thank the Lord.

pHyRe

HSC

Anybody else's attendance rate been pretty slack this semester?

Or is it just me? :lol:
lol dont even. i go in for about 7hrs a week, have 17 scheduled...

went to pretty much everything last sem too, so we'll see how i go haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)