useless car stuff!! (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
oi, ic these fully sick cunts with monster tachos, wats the pt of these? they dont do much apart from looks and prolly impossible to resell car. maybe, if ur gonna change gear at the redline its more visible.

neons under the car... looks hard to install..u can get charged for it too

spinners - just gay. (especially the ones with the extra motor, to spin backwards wen ur drivin forwards.)

wing - stupid, unless ur driving 400kmh

dvd player, tvs...lame!! my TV at home is like 10 times that size

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
A monster tach (and associated shift light) is useful for two reasons:
If the engine has a higher than stock redline then a higher revving than stock tacho is needed to display this.
When dragging or drifting there are so many things going on that a driver does not neccaserily have time to look at the tacho however a shift light in the periphery of their vision can inform them that this is the changepoint.

Neons under the car are piss to install and dont look as bad as I thought they would.

Spinners are both illegal and a hefty weight. I dont like them.

Wing - there are pros and cons. Over about 100 and they have an effect however importantly they increase drag and thus decrease acceleration and top speed.

In Car Entertainement(ICE) so fucking what if they have some you dont have to.

Where the hell do you get off just randomly posting about how you hate everything? Has it occured that maybe we dont care and dont want to read another of your pointless bullshit threads.

How about you ask sensible questions and then digest the answers - this way you learn. It seems you come on here just to flame and vent. How about you set up a blog so you can do that where I dont have to see it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
What's wrong with having ICE? o__O You know.. not everyone uses their car purely for driving themselves around. I personally wouldn't mind if my father got a nice ICE system set up- it'd make car journeys a lot more enjoyable. Btw out of interest, what do you think of the ICE on planes like Singapore Airlines or Malaysian Airlines? I wouldn't mind having a Nintendo built into my car >__>

Anyhow, moving on... For the most part, monster tachos aren't used by people who actually need them. My friend is running a 1970 something Sigma with an 11k tacho. Nonetheless, if they are tasteful in appearance, I don't mind. It doesn't annoy me at all- it just looks kinda lame if the car is weak.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
loquasagacious said:
A monster tach (and associated shift light) is useful for two reasons:
If the engine has a higher than stock redline then a higher revving than stock tacho is needed to display this.
When dragging or drifting there are so many things going on that a driver does not neccaserily have time to look at the tacho however a shift light in the periphery of their vision can inform them that this is the changepoint.

Neons under the car are piss to install and dont look as bad as I thought they would.

Spinners are both illegal and a hefty weight. I dont like them.

Wing - there are pros and cons. Over about 100 and they have an effect however importantly they increase drag and thus decrease acceleration and top speed.

In Car Entertainement(ICE) so fucking what if they have some you dont have to.

Where the hell do you get off just randomly posting about how you hate everything? Has it occured that maybe we dont care and dont want to read another of your pointless bullshit threads.

How about you ask sensible questions and then digest the answers - this way you learn. It seems you come on here just to flame and vent. How about you set up a blog so you can do that where I dont have to see it.
has it occured to YOU that maybe you're a hypocrite who just did the exact same thing you're flaming him for?

BAHAHAHAHA how funny

7th Sign

HSC
true i dont like seeing neons,big wings and monster tachos.

But I think dvds and tvs in cars look great, you obviously have never seen one and think their shit, I had one in my car and their great.

Also I think spinners look good if their the expensive imported ones from the USA and if their on suvs and big trucks. they look veyr nice :D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
very nice or very rice? lol

i dont like spinners at all, they are just stupid. body kits and spoilers as long as they suit the car then its ok. ICE are good to have in cars, but only if you spend alot of time in your car (long trips etc). monster tachos are ok as long as they are on a car that will look good with it, ie not a old shitbox. neons look good, bus since its illegal to have them on while driving, then they are pointless unless you park somewhere you want to show them off.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Pffft there is absolutely no use for dvd/tv's in cars. There just stupid, if you want to watch tv go home, there just another destraction. Monster tacho's are alright if you have a 10 second car, i mean shit who wants to try and focus on a small tacho when there doing 200 k's down some road. I reckon any mags over 19" are seriously stupid, there just un-practical and i don't think they look that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)