ur fav shows of all time?? (1 Viewer)

Carlz135

HSC
ALL SAINTS >>>>>> The best
McLEODS DAUGHTERS >>>>>> shows on TV!

and the only other two shows i watch now, (no time) is ER and Stingers. I love drama and hate reality and crappy sit-coms.

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Carlz135
I... hate reality and crappy sit-coms.
Good thing too, there are billions of new ones out there on TV. Hurrah. Eg Two and a Half Men. The first 2 episodes I watched and realised that Charlie Sheen (sp?) bores me to tears.

vanity

HSC
The Sopranos

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Friends

Seinfield

Malcolm in the Middle

Sex and the City

mm... thats about it...
my mother watches law and order and csi religiously so i watch it too.......... you kinda get used to the whole process of getting the baddy so it bores me now

but yay sopranos is back

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by vanity
my mother watches law and order and csi religiously so i watch it too.......... you kinda get used to the whole process of getting the baddy so it bores me now

but yay sopranos is back
Ditto, except I don't watch it much, and none of us watch CSI :rolleyes: But I think one of the reasons mum likes it is BECAUSE that in Law and Order, the good guys don't always win (ie the cops)... apparently.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by chepas
Ditto, except I don't watch it much, and none of us watch CSI :rolleyes: But I think one of the reasons mum likes it is BECAUSE that in Law and Order, the good guys don't always win (ie the cops)... apparently.
they always figure out who did it, but 20% of the time the baddie doesn't go to prison for it

chepas

HSC
^^ Ah ha...

Friends: Hurrah another repeat tonight... Mother's day present of the finale show finale arrived... very nice, but, it's ended!!! No more... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)