ur fav shows of all time?? (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
pat - considering i couldn't see straight the one and only time i saw firefly, it's not surprising i haven't 'appreciated' it. granted, i'm sure it's very good, but i can't believe you wouldn't put buffy there. even if you put buffy under firefly, whatever.
i couldn't be bothered making a list of all the shows i love, so i narrowed it down to the two best shows ever

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
those arent all fricken law and order series! there are three. just because theyre all created by dick wolf! and its arrest and trial, not trial by jury.
actually, they are. crime and punishment (as far as i'm aware) never aired here, if it did, it was late at night. it bombed in the US after one season. trial by jury hasn't been aired yet in the US, it should be coming late this year/early next year. arrest and trial is a separate, non-law&order dick wolf cop show

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah it would've been so difficult to type two separate 5 letter words. you suckdilly

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
yeah it would've been so difficult to type two separate 5 letter words. you suckdilly
if i typed those two then i would have to include all the other which i consider the same level. that's where it starts becoming too hard. and i didn't have you blocked, i wasn't signed in. and now you don't seem to be there anyway :p

olay

HSC
Originally posted by chepas
Ja :D Last summer hols I borrowed series one because our local library had it (have no idea how or why...) - gawd talk about reminiscence... I used to have one of those weird/creepy childhood crushes on Ashka :rolleyes:, hehe. I reckon the first series was better, all this Oracle stuff in the 2nd series was just mmm, nah...
Yer, but it's just another soap opera, that I got addicted to while channel hopping. I love Michael's mother. She's hilarious. (Sharon Gleeson her name is in life?)
Frasier from my list. Good show. But now they've gone back to bloody series one in repeats on ch9, it shits me. One day Niles and Daphne are about to get married-ish, and the next day it's right at the beginning before Niles ever told her anything about anything! Bring on the new shows.
frasier is finishing up. :/ i only started watching it a few months ago [but sparsely...]. funny show though :) i don't think i saw the 2nd series??? [cos i don't recall any oracles....] but to refresh, was ashka the evil woman with reddish hair???????? if so: dang, that is one disturbing childhood crush.

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by olay
was ashka the evil woman with reddish hair???????? if so: dang, that is one disturbing childhood crush.
Yeah :rolleyes: Hehehe...

I love it how now the Futurama DVDs are cheap now. It's great... now that channel 7 doesn't show them on anymore :angry:

C

CaR

talking about channel 7...does anyone wake up to watch "Sunrise" news in the morning?! :D

capsicum

HSC
Originally posted by CaR
talking about channel 7...does anyone wake up to watch "Sunrise" news in the morning?! :D
Uhh, yeah I do sometimes.

My picks (in no order) are: simpsons, friends, malcolm in the middle, everybody loves raymond, my wife and kids, queer eye, that 70s show, lizzie, news,...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the nanny, simpsons...amazing race...fresh prince of bel-air omg this list is so immature but yeah

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
actually, they are. crime and punishment (as far as i'm aware) never aired here, if it did, it was late at night. it bombed in the US after one season. trial by jury hasn't been aired yet in the US, it should be coming late this year/early next year. arrest and trial is a separate, non-law&order dick wolf cop show
sorry for the late reply, didnt see this post originally. crime and punishment did air here. Its a similar format to arrest and trial, it followed around real laywers, and was not part of the law and order series, like which you said is a separate dick wolf show. i looked up trial by jury, and yeah, that will be airing this year in the US. But since it hasnt actually started why the need to count that and say "oh, i dont mean to be anal but there are five" ... i dont think its even started production yet? all i found was a press release.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Friends
Seinfeld
Frasier
Law & Order SVU
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Saturday Disney
CSI (the original one, not so much CSI:Miami)
Bread TV
Without A Trace

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Seinfeld
Amazing Race
Simpsons
Surviour
My Wife And Kids
Friends
MitM
Law Order-SVU
Merrick and Rosso Unplanned
King Of the Hill
Boston Public

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
mmmm simpsons
i love ralph!
especially in the old episodes
anybody have ralph quotes?
all i can think of is
"dear ms hoover. you have lime disease. we miss you. here's a picture of a spyrokeet"
go ralph!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)