UOW B com/B sci [exercise] vs. CSU B bus/B exercise science. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
okay, i'm asking this question for a friend, has anyone looked at doing these courses/do one of these courses and can tell me what the pros and cons are of each?

she wants to run her own business, and she's really interested in exercise science, so yeah.

just any advice as to which degree would be better and why?

i know this is a bit of a vague question, but yeah. any advice i could give her would be much appreciated =]]. thanks heaps.

HSC
N/A
i am also very intersted in this course. if there is anyone out there that does this course or has any knowledge about it i would like some info. thanks

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
CSU B.Business/B.Exercise Science
Bachelor of Exercise Science / Bachelor of Business Studies at Charles Sturt University

UOW B.Comm/B.Sci(Exercise Science)
Bachelor of Science - Bachelor of Commerce - 2009 Course Handbook @ UOW

I personally wouldn't go to uni to learn to run my own business, I think TAFE or work experience is alot more appropriate. An 8 week personal training degree would even be appropriate.

I'm not sure what you mean by a business: if you mean selling exercise equipment or running a gym.

If she does want to go to uni to get a degree I would do B.Sci (Exercise Science) @ UOW or even B.Sci (Exercise Science and Nutrition). The B.Sc at UOW does not appear to be flexable at all so no business skills there. Bachelor of Science - Bachelor of Commerce - 2009 Course Handbook @ UOW

The exercise science set up at CSU looks better - they have 'the latest facilities' HOWEVER their degree does not give you the proper accreditation.

B.Sci (Exercise) -> MBA if you are really desperate: I'd just read books on small business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)