Unsw (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
Aerath said:
Yeah, I guess - free Herald, pens and stress ball. :p
OMG! Where did you get the stress ball? Was it a globe shaped ball? My friends and I went everywhere looking for that damn thing! But we did get a bunch of pens, a rubik's cube keyring, lollies, a badge, a ruler, CD case and erasers. LOL

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I ended up parking on High Street, and had to walk like 3725802572 km to get to the roundhouse where all the lecturers were talking about their subjects etc in the POURING RAIN.

I got a herald and some jellybeans though :]

HSC
I went, and had fun even after the wind wrecked my umbrella so I walked in the rain.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol there was like 100's of broken umbrellas near bins all around unsw today
trackwork on western line, so it took like 1hr 30mins to get to central from blacktown =[ and then the bus driver made me pay $3 to get to unsw =[
too many asians as well...
i ended up getting around 15 pens, about 50 lollies, the red jellyeans tasted yuck though. I read the herald on my 1 hr 30min trip back home...

HSC
electrolysis said:
lol there was like 100's of broken umbrellas near bins all around unsw today
trackwork on western line, so it took like 1hr 30mins to get to central from blacktown =[ and then the bus driver made me pay $3 to get to unsw =[
too many asians as well...
i ended up getting around 15 pens, about 50 lollies, the red jellyeans tasted yuck though. I read the herald on my 1 hr 30min trip back home...
Yeah, I noticed that too. Some nice ones too, mine was just some $5 one haha. My train trip was like 2 hours either way, but at least I found the free buses, lol. And yes many asians, what did you expect... I think I was the only non-asian on the bus back to central. :\

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
bubblesss said:
anyone who went today got any good info abou their courses?:shy:
the guy at chemical engineering told me that i didnt deserve to do chemical engineering, which wasnt really helpful...

shinn

HSC
So where was the free sausage sizzle? ....... I searched everywhere and couldn't find it.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
shinn said:
So where was the free sausage sizzle? ....... I searched everywhere and couldn't find it.
there wasnt one i think, but there was a $3.50 one near the quad lawn place thingy next to the solar car race which was a huge failure in the rain

HSC
Ahhh I forgot about the sausage sizzle. I got free fairy floss though? Not as filling. ;D

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lets just hope i win an ipod nano or ipod touch...
i wasted my 5 mins writing those surveys...

lorinella

HSC
golly, i so wnated to go today!!!
did anyone go?
how was it??

x

bubblesss

HSC
lorinella said:
golly, i so wnated to go today!!!
did anyone go?
how was it??

x
we're in the same boat!!!! the rain prevented me from going:mad: .

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i went, the rain was terrible. soo many insideout broken umbrellas. but i managed to hang on to mine:D other than that it was good; confirmed my desire to go there.

+ we got a free bag and pen lol. ohh and red jellybeans.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
icecoffee said:
OMG! Where did you get the stress ball? Was it a globe shaped ball? My friends and I went everywhere looking for that damn thing! But we did get a bunch of pens, a rubik's cube keyring, lollies, a badge, a ruler, CD case and erasers. LOL
gahh i didnt get any of that :( hate missing out on free stuff.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
veloc1ty said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Some nice ones too, mine was just some $5 one haha. My train trip was like 2 hours either way, but at least I found the free buses, lol. And yes many asians, what did you expect... I think I was the only non-asian on the bus back to central. :\
i counted like 3 non-asians in the actuarial studies lecture; i felt so claustrophobic and alone lol.

5233andy

HSC
The free shuttle bus from Central didn't even turn up after 40 minutes!! I was huddled together with a bunch of others. They boarded the service to Maroubra ($1.50), so did I.

The day was fine, I suppose... would've been nice if the weather wasn't so deplorable. Should've collected the Herald on the way out, rather than in - ended up carrying the darn thing through the day.

[I was on the way back on the train. There was a Muslim male who played religious chants through his phone's loudspeaker. A passenger sitting in front of him opened the window, he was rude enough to shut it. That's how it started...]

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh - forgot to mention - my friend won $40 voucher from the Civil Engineering Faculty for guessing which water was which. :p

HSC
Aerath said:
Oh - forgot to mention - my friend won $40 voucher from the Civil Engineering Faculty for guessing which water was which. :p
as in recycled water/normal water?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)