unsw survery: How useful is boredofstudies forum? (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
any question i have regarding uni i come straight here. so i would say very useful as well.

HSC
Uni Grad
that's the good thing about BoS, a lot less biased than universities. Also, it's a good forum based on giving opinions of a course that may be against how the uni advertises it, ie, MGMT1001 :)

halapenyo

HSC
that's the good thing about BoS, a lot less biased than universities. Also, it's a good forum based on giving opinions of a course that may be against how the uni advertises it, ie, MGMT1001 :)
you are soooo lucky to not be doing mgmt1001. worst subject in the world (not hard but just so boring)

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
you are soooo lucky to not be doing mgmt1001. worst subject in the world (not hard but just so boring)
Isn't it like compulsory to complete a commerce degree? MGMT & INFS are some of the most bullshittiest subjects around. When i was doing them my tutors had the same opinions :lol:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The only thing which works really well to it's advantage is the subject-specific boards offered on Vista/webCT/whatever they call it nowadays tend to be dominated by idiots who are good at sounding big/pro but have no idea what they're talking about (with the exception of actual faculty staff of course). Accounting is a prime example of this- I feel sorry for anyone who actually tries to use those discussion boards to learn something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)