UNSW Roll Call 2012 (1 Viewer)

Matrob

HSC
B Psychological Science with a second major in Marketing.
Missed com/science by 0.9 because I didn't know about taking subjects which give bonus points...
Hopefully I can get the 75 WAM to transfer to combined next year...

blurp

HSC
B Psychological Science with a second major in Marketing.
Missed com/science by 0.9 because I didn't know about taking subjects which give bonus points...
Hopefully I can get the 75 WAM to transfer to combined next year...
i got psych science and trying to transfer into com/science as well, competitionnn lol. Do you think it would be really difficult to transfer after first year semi don't wanna get stuck in this degree

Matrob

HSC
i got psych science and trying to transfer into com/science as well, competitionnn lol. Do you think it would be really difficult to transfer after first year semi don't wanna get stuck in this degree
We need to maintain a WAM of 75... Which I'm fair sure is a distinction. I don't think it's going to be easy but I'm trying to be optimistic about it lol.
Cant believe I missed out on commerce by so little, it'd be so much easier to just be in and not have this pressure, 1 friken bonus point, that pretty much everyone else got and I'd have been in.
How much did you miss out by?

TheStallion

HSC
My subjects that use moodle this year are up already, and so are all the lecture notes for the whole semester for that subject, fuck

blurp

HSC
We need to maintain a WAM of 75... Which I'm fair sure is a distinction. I don't think it's going to be easy but I'm trying to be optimistic about it lol.
Cant believe I missed out on commerce by so little, it'd be so much easier to just be in and not have this pressure, 1 friken bonus point, that pretty much everyone else got and I'd have been in.
How much did you miss out by?
by like 2 points lol.. oh well hopefully everything turns out for the best this year :S

brachester

HSC
Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathemtatics) major in Applied Mathematics

Cornspiracy

HSC
Uni Grad
B Science/Social Science.. First year.
Majoring in Psychology and Human Resource Management. IDONTKNOWANYONEDOINGB.SOCIALSCIENCE.
If anyone knows of anyone doing Bachelor of Social Science direct me to them, cause I'm feeling a taaaad lonely. :(

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
B Com(Finance)/LLB
2nd Year

If any new law students are interested in knowing more about law competitions e.g. mock trials and mooting feel free to ask me as I am coordinating Lawsoc's Trial Advocacy (Uni equivalent of Mock Trials) this year or anything in general feel free to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)