UNSW pix (1 Viewer)

funkyj

HSC
I thought I'd post some pictures that I took of UNSW campus for prospective students, since when I was deciding to come hea and looking around for some pictures, I couldn't find much on it. Took most of these at 10pm in the night. So hea are some sneak preview.... :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
isn't these from uni pics blog or is that your site?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
They look damn well similar though. Oh well, all the same they're quite good. Nice to see the horrific Applied Science Building was omitted from your photo taking.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoa looks really nice! Never knew that our uni had a nice 2nd "land-form" Darling Harbour look esp with the lights.

Good job with the photos though!

funkyj

HSC
Those pictures are mine, not plagiarized... heh. I took them a couple of days back with my Kodak DX7590 Digital Camera. The original size was big so I had to resized them. The first picture is a bit blurry, I tried to lean against something to stable my hand. I guess I'm no pro yet.... :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
They are not my shots. Well, now that I've got a new camera, more will be coming, once I get a tripod! And a new lens, if I can afford it!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
They are not my shots. Well, now that I've got a new camera, more will be coming, once I get a tripod! And a new lens, if I can afford it!
Gimmi a call when you have nothing to do and we can go around taking pics like last time :)
I got a bit better tripot this time.

And I want play with the rebel :p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
redslert said:
Gimmi a call when you have nothing to do and we can go around taking pics like last time :)
I got a bit better tripot this time.

And I want play with the rebel :p
Sure thing. The Rebel isn't that spectacular, I'm stuck on the kit-lens - but it beats a P&S.

Yes, I need a tripod. Not sure if I should go budget and buy a $100 one, or get a better Manfrotto for ~$200!

funkyj

HSC
I was looking for the Canon 350D Digital Rebel b4 but just didn't fit my budget, does anyone know what would the cheapest price be out hea in sydney along with the kit-lens?

Last edited:

funkyj

HSC
Very nice pictures all of you! Since everyone is posting their pictures in this topic, maybe it'll be nice if its pinned?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Actually, that's not a bad idea. What we should do is collect all images, and then put them as a sticky thread for new UNSW students to use. I know that if there had have been one of them before I first went to UNSW, it would have been a lot easier to recognise buildings and crap, and where lectures theatres are hidden. Eg: the Rex Vowells theatre. Who was the slob who thought of putting it tucked away where it is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)